Old Habits

Passion's POV

I sit in the bath letting the water from the showerhead pour all over my shoulders. Tears dripped from my face mixing with the water.

That night Harry left with so much pain and hatred in his eyes. And ever since I can't get them out my head, it's as if they've been burned into my brain.

Shutting off the water I get out the shower wrapping a towel around myself. Going into my room I slip a oversized shirt and a pair of panties on.

I needed to relieve this stress and pain off of myself. And I knew the perfect way.
-
Sitting on my couch I place the blunt between my lips inhaling the smoke until my lungs couldn't hold anymore.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I exhale while walking over to the door swinging it open blunt in hand.

"Can I help you?" I grouch before looking up realizing who it was.

"What the fuck Passion are you smoking weed?" Harry pushed past me, walking into my house, slamming the door behind him.

"Why are you here?" I ask taking a drag holding it in and them exhaling.

"I wanted to check on you Louis said you weren't answering." I roll my eyes, really Louis.

"Well I'm fine so you can leave." I snap pointing towards the door.

"No you're not, you're smoking and locking yourself in the house." He sighs before pushing me over to my couch.

I go to take another drag only to have the blunt snatched from in between my lips. He puts it out before throwing it on the table.

"That," he points to the blunt, "isn't going to help you feel any better. I know you want nothing to do with me but I can't just let you do this to yourself, it's unhealthy. Now I want you to get dress and then meet me in the car." I open my mouth to protest only to be cut off. "And dress warm it's quite chilly out." I sigh getting off the couch dragging myself to my bedroom.

Pulling the shirt off my head I put a bra on before slipping a hoodie on. I pull on my sweats along with a pair of socks before slipping my Uggs on. Before walking out my room I throw my hair into a messy bun not really caring about my appearance.

When I got outside to the car Harry looked up at me furrowing his eyebrows. "Gee thanks for so much effort."

Rolling my eyes I mumble a small 'Fuck off' before putting my seatbelt on.
-
We've been driving for about 30 minutes and I was slowly getting irritated. Because every time I asked where we going I got some bullshit answer of 'We're almost there' or 'It's a surprise'.

Suddenly we came to a stop. I looked around to see we were in the middle of nowhere a little cabin in the distance. Why here? Was this man about murder me?

I guess Harry could see the confusion on my face. "I thought maybe you needed some time away from the city. I come here in my spare time." He turns off the car, turning to look at me.

"Don't bring me to the place where you and your girlfriend come for a romantic weekend." I grumble, looking out the window a sudden sweep of sadness taking over me.

He just rolls his eyes, reaching in the back to grab a bag. "I've never brought her out here. And we're not together anymore, guess it just wasn't meant to be." He shrugs, getting out of the car, coming towards my side. I get out before he can get to my door, knowing how much it would irritate him. I see his lips press into a thin line, but he says nothing as he walked towards the door of the cabin keys in hand.

Pushing open the door, he gestures for me to go in first. As always it was quite luxurious, but with Harry everything is.

"How long will we be staying here?" I look up at Harry, who just shrugs stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"As long as we want. I work from home anyway now." He takes a seat on the couch, patting the seat next to him. I take a seat on the couch across from him, displeasure obvious on his face. "Ya know, you don't have to be so cold to me baby." He licks his lips, running his fingers through his curls.

I roll my eyes. "What was the point of this Harry? If it was for some kind of hook up, I don't want any parts of it. I'd actually like to see where things go with Luke." I cross my arms over my chest, glaring at a smirking Harry.

"Is that so?" Harry stands from the couch, walking towards me, eyebrow raised. Within two strides he was standing in front of me. Crouching down, Harry's eyes were now locked with mine. "Because I think he's just a little pawn in your game of getting over me. Because let's face it Passion, you've been back in town for a week, where would this sudden boyfriend come from?" I hated how he could always see right through me.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I shake my head. "Don't be so full of yourself. So what he isn't my boyfriend. But Harry it's not appropriate for us to be interacting anymore. We never work, and I can't take the hurt anymore." I mutter, leaning back against the couch, putting more distance between us.

Harry grabs my hand, eyes still locked with mine. "It saddens me that you have your doubts but I don't blame you. Passion you know I've loved you for a very long time. Since the day I found you laying out there, I knew you came to take over my heart. I must admit, it scared me at first, you showed me it's okay to be love someone more than life itself. I don't care what I have to do, I just need my love back." His lips pressed against my hand, the same tingling feeling there.

Almost just like that, the emotions I had buried deep down arose. Letting out a small sigh, my lips twitch up into a slight smile. "Okay, I just wanna take things slow though. But I'm willing to give things a try."

Harry's eyes lit up as he snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I wrap my arms around him, enjoying his embrace. Everything was at peace, at least for now.

Okay so I know I'm like horrible for abandoning this story for like two years. But now I'm determined to finish this. Not my best chapter, I just really wanted to give you guys an update. I'll try to update again this week as soon as possible.

Love ya