I can't

I stand there shocked at who he points to. If you hadn't guessed it already it was the one and only Harry Styles. Oh but wait it gets better with the beautiful blonde women also known as his girlfriend.

I take deep breaths trying to contain my emotions.

"Passion are you okay?" Louis whispers in my ear.

I nod. "Yeah Louis how about we sit over there?" I ask pointing to a table on the other side of the restaurant away from Harry. He just nods throwing his arm over my shoulder leading me to the table.

Right when we sit down this boy who looks a few years older than me. He had fluffy blonde hair styled in a quiff, icy blue eyes, with a lip piercing. He was no doubt taller than me maybe a little taller than Harry.

"Good afternoon, I'm Luke can I start you off with drinks?" He asks smiling making two little cute dimples poke out.

"Uhh yes I'd like a cup of Yorkshire tea please and thank you." Louis says looking down at his phone.

"Okay and you Miss?"

"Just some sweet iced tea." I say a small grin settling on my lips.

"Okay I'll be right back with your drinks. And you two make a lovely couple." Louis and I look at each other before bursting out laughing. Luke just gives us confused looks furrowing his eyebrows.

"We're not dating he's my older step brother." I choke out between laughs.

"My apologies." Luke chuckles before walking away.

I feel like someone was staring at me so I turn my head only to be met by nothing. I shrug turning back around. I attempt to make conversation with Louis but he only ignores me too busy on his phone. I sigh and start playing with my nails.

Luke comes back with our drinks.

"Here you guys go. Are you ready to order or do you need more time?" He asks never losing his smile.

"He'll have some fish and chips. And I want the garden fresh salad." I answer for Louis because he still has his nose in his phone.

Luke gives a quick smile before walking away.

"Louis." Nothing. "Louis." Still nothing. "Louis oh my god nose is bleeding. Blood everywhere." Fucking nothing.

I raise my leg under the table kicking him right in the shin.

"What the fuck Passion?!" He hisses dropping his phone onto the table to hold his leg.

"You ignored me." I simply stated crossing my arms over my chest.

"Stop acting like you're four years old. I'm pretty sure I don't have to give you my full undying attention every second." He sighs glaring at me.

"Yeah you're right not every second..... unless you take me out of the comfort of my home to a cafe for lunch, that I had really no desire of doing. You kinda do owe me your attention." I roll my eyes. Before he can speak Luke comes back with our food.

"Here you guys are, enjoy." He places our food down hurrying off since someone had yelled for him.

"You ordered for me?" Louis asked pointing down at the fish and chips in front of him.

"Yeah since you were zombified into your phone." I say taking a bite of my salad.

"I'm sorry Passion it's just that I meant someone and we were talking." He says a small smile on his face making his eyes brighter.

"Ooh tell me who is it? I must know please." I pout wiggling in my seat.

"Her name is Mary. I met her a week ago." Right when he said her name you could tell he already adored her.

"That's great Louis I'm happy for you." I smile.

Louis suddenly has a frown. He was looking at something behind me. I turn only to see Harry on his way to our table and his girlfriend gone.

I turn back around looking around to find some kind of escape. I see Luke making his way to our table. Harry and Luke make here at the same time.

"Passi-"

"Hey babe." I say to Luke who looks at me confused. I just give him a pleading look which I guess he understands. He just throws his arm over my shoulder.

"Hello love." Harry gives me a look a couldn't decipher.

"Oh Luke this is my old boss Harry. Harry this is my boyfriend Luke." I smile while on the inside I was cracking.

"Nice to meet you Harry." Luke puts out his hand which Harry takes.

"Likewise." He glances over at me. "I just came over to say hi, but I must be going."

"It was nice seeing you Harry."

"It was nice seeing you too." Once he was out of the cafe I turn to Luke.

"Thank you so much. But I am so sorry for putting you through that. For all I know you may have a girlfriend at home and I just made you do this." I rush out causing Luke to chuckle.

"It's fine. And don't worry I don't have a girlfriend so it was no problem to me. And it looks like you really needed help." He smiles causing his dimples to poke out again.

"Is there anyway I can repay you?" I ask.

"Maybe a date......kidding you'd say no anyways. It's fine you don't owe me anything." I giggle a little.

"It may surprise you but I was gonna say yes." I laugh watching his face fill up with shock.

"Really?"

"Yeah here's my number just text me sometime. Now if I were you I'd hurry back to work your boss looks a little angry." He shoots me a quick smile walking back to the kitchen.

I glance at Louis to see his nose right back in his phone. I shake my head smiling.

I really hope I don't see Harry for a while. Because I know I can't handle another encounter.

Sorry guys its a really late but I was really busy. But I did it.

(10 votes 10 comments)

Love ya guys

~Carter Jay~