I'm going to fucking kill you Louis (short chapter)

The book has been a little sad so hopefully this chapter brightens it up a bit.

"Passion please come to lunch with me." Louis continued to bug me about lunch which he's been doing for an hour straight. Is it wrong to say I want to strangle him?

"Louis I honestly want stay home and be the ugly potato I am."I groan.

"Passion I will fucking wring your neck if you say shit like that again. If anything you're a beautiful carrot." He pokes me playfully.

"Why thank you I'm glad you see me as a orange vegetable."I roll my eyes brushing past him to my room.

"Passion stop being antisocial let's just go for lunch and then we can come back here and watch movies." Huffing I nod walking towards the door.

"Well come on if you want me to go you better come now before I change my mind." He follows me outside.

"Louis why are you smiling like a idiot?" I ask looking at him skeptically.

"No reason just happy for lunch."His smile gets bigger.

"Fucking liar" I mumble under my breath.

"What ?"

"I said sucking fire"

"Um okay?"

We pull up in front of the cafe and I hear my stomach growl.

"Better hurry."

As we get closer to the entrance my stomach feels knotted like something bad is about to happen.

I try to ignore it but it just gets worse.

Finally we get inside.

"Passion look who's here." I turn to where he's pointing. My heart stops.

I'm goings to fucking kill you Louis

This is very short but I felt bad for making you wait. So yeah. Tell me what you think and if you like it. The next chapter is kinda funny so I hope you get a little laugh.

(10 votes 10 comments)

Carter Jay