He doesn't want me

Passion's POV

His letter really fucked me up. It made me feel like shit. Like what's the point of even interacting with people if you're a shitty person. So I've decided to just sit in the house moping around, crying, and thinking about why I'm so shitty.

I hope Harry doesn't feel this emptiness in his heart. Because it hurts so bad. An idea pops in my head.

Harry's the owner of a famous company so he has to be on Google right? I type Harry Styles into the searchbar.

Tons of results pop up along with q couple pictures. One catches my eye put of all of them. Harry Styles confirms the rumors about the mystery woman being his girlfriend. My heart took that hit. I click on the link. A picture comes up of Harry holding a beautiful woman by her waist. She had beautiful long blonde hair. A slim curvy body. Well that takes my self-esteem down a couple notches.

They looked so happy together. That's what he deserves a beautiful woman his age makes him happy not some 20 year old who's 15 years younger than him. It's obvious I serve no purpose in his life. He doesn't want me.

I close my laptop pushing it away. My stomach growls. I make my way into the kitchen only to remember I had Louis clean out my refrigerator. Sighing I grab my car keys going to my garage. As I hoped my 1967 chevey impala was still there.

"Kevin you need a wash." Yes I named my car Kevin. I know everyone says cars are girls but no my car is a boy named Kevin.

I unlock my car climbing in. Putting the key in ignition I pray that I have gas. Thank the heavens it turned on and I have a full tank. Doing a quick happy dance I pull out.

Skip car ride

Once I reach the grocery store I get out of my car. Grabbing a cart I make my way to the entrance. I automatically go to the cereal isle. Picking put my favorite cereal of all time cinnamon toast crunch. I get milk and all those other grocery needs.

Once finished I go to the check out. I hear someone getting in line behind me but I don't pay them any attention.

"Passion" I hear the familiar raspy voice. No it can't be him I'm just delusional from hunger. "Passion I know it's you I know that tattoo on your shoulder." I'm turned around to be met by a chest. Harry takes my chin in his hand making me look up at him. I meet his big green eyes. "I've missed you so much baby girl." I almost melted right there but then I remembered he's with someone else.I pull away from him hurt evident in his eyes.

"I can't do this." I whisper paying for my groceries and getting out of the shop as quick as I could.

Skip car ride

Once I had put away all of my groceries. I literally fall onto my couch bursting into sobs. Out of all stores why that one? Why did he have to be there? Why did he have to call me baby girl?

I hear knocking at the door. I just ignore it they'll go away soon.

"Passion open the door." I hear the same deep husky voice. First I have to endure the pain of seeing you at the grocery store and now in my own home. Give me a break. I sigh wiping away my tears going to the door.

I grasp the door handle pulling open the door.

I look up meeting the same evergreen eyes that haunt my dreams.

"Harry why ar-"I'm cut off in mid sentence by his lips smashing onto mine. I stand there shocked. He pulls away. "Harry why would you do that you're with someone else?" I stand there stunned.

"How do you know?" He looks at me confused.

"Magazines so you can't kiss me or anything like that. You shouldn't even be here you should be at home with her." I say pushing Harry outside following him out.

"But what about us Passion?" He ask grasping my wrist.

"There isn't a us anymore it you and her now. I'm not supposed to be apart of your life anymore she is. Forget about me." I release my self from his hold.

"What if I don't want to forget you Passion?" He cups my face in his hands. Hr is making this harder for me.

"You have to because I've moved on." I lie trying to keep eye contact.

"Oh." He let's go of my face.

"And so have you. Harry I don't want to have to go through what I went through when I was 15. Having to share you with someone else. I'm too old for that now. I need to grow up and that means I have to let go of childhood things. And that means letting go of you." I finish struggling to hold back my tears.

"I understand." Harry says heart break written all over his face.

"Well this is goodbye then Harry."I get on my tippy toes placing a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"Goodbye baby girl" he rasps placing a kiss on my forehead. I watch as he walks away getting in his car. As he drives off I wave.

Once his car is out of sight I walk back into my house. I close the door falling to the ground letting out a loud sob.

He's go someone better he'll be happy.

I repeat to my self as I cry.

Hello lovelies. I surprise I even finished this chapter as fast as I did. Its a little bit longer than the first one so I guess I'm making progress. But as I always I have to ask how was it?

[5votes 5comments fornext chapter]

Love ya

Carter Jay