You can wear my *BEAT* sweatshirt

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight James." I whispered, already almost asleep. 

"Goodnight lily." He breathed, and that was the last thing I heard before I slowly and blissfully drifted off into sleep. 

------------------------

My eyes fluttered open the next morning and I sighed in content. I felt extremely well rested, and happier than I have in a while. When I rolled onto my side, and saw the innocent, sleeping face of my boyfriend, my heart fluttered. 

What are you doing to me? I wondered. I reached up and stroked his hair out of his eyes. Once my hand was near his face, it didn't seem to want to stop touching him. My thumb traced over his cheekbones, and trailed down to his lips. 

Before I could chicken out, or stop myself, I kissed his chest. He stirred a little bit when I did that, so I retracted my hand, and settled for just watching him sleep. He looked so peaceful, it made my heart beat frantically. He was going to give me a heart attack, and cause me to die an early death, I swear. 

Suddenly his eyes opened slowly, and when they met mine, he smiled so broadly I couldn't help but smile back. His hand that was on my waist trailed up and tucked my crazy hair behind my ear, all while looking me in the eyes. 

"Good Morning, Lily." He breathed out, his hand cupping my cheek. I let my head enjoy his touch for a moment or two. 

"Good Morning James." I grinned at him, my heart still pounding. I thought it would be awkward when we woke up beside each other, but it felt like the most natural thing in the world. That was almost more frightening. 

"You are so gorgeous." He smiled, wrapping both of his arms around me again. I propped my head up on one elbow, and let the other hand rest on his heart. 

"Didn't your mom teach you not to lie?" I teased him. His expression grew serious. 

"Yes she did. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met." He said honestly. I flushed pink at his words. 

"You are the kindest, most thoughtful boy I've ever met." I replied, suddenly wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"How?" James asked, rolling us over and sitting up, so that I was very much on his lap. 

"How what?" I asked, curiously. 

"How did I get so lucky?" He wondered. I moved my legs so that there was one on either side of his body. I took his face in my hands and looked into his eyes. 

"I ask myself the same thing everyday. I just decided to not question it anymore." I whispered, resting my forehead on his. 

"Can I kiss you now?" James asked, his eyes not leaving mine. 

"Morning breath." I warned. He didn't even blink. 

"I don't care. I just really want to kiss you right now." He told me, truthfully, before closing the gap. 

His lips met mine and my eyes closed of their own accord. His hands tightened their grip around my waist and my own hands clutched the back of his shirt, trying to pull him impossibly closer to me. James's fingers were tightening against me and making me clutch at him even harder. I wanted to be able to feel him with my whole body, and just be closer to him. His lips broke away from mine and began kissing a line from the corner of my mouth to the back of my jaw. I was running my hands through his hair, and rolling my hips against him to the rhythm of our hearts.  

"lils..." He groaned out, yanking my face back down for another feverish kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth and traced a line around my lips. I held his head in place against my lips fiercely. His thumbs were slipped under the thin cotton on my shirt, and rubbing circles against my skin. I angled my head so I could get a better angle to kiss him at and I wiggled closer to him on his lap.