"Yeah-"

"Good, we'll meet tomorrow afternoon. I'm already in town because Brandon asked me to give a witness account in person. I'll just stop by and give you your share of the truth and then go back and disappear from your life forever." she muttered. Before you could even defend yourself, you heard the phone beep and the tone of the disconnected signals chime in. Meaning she cut the phone on you yet again. You gave the phone back to Brandon and felt your eyesight get blurry.

He took it from you and stood up and sighed, "well I guess we'll meet her tomorrow, I'm sorry I put all this news on you all at once, I really honestly didn't know how to say this and I guess you could call me a wimp and all, and I know-" He stopped midway once he heard the sound of a whimper and sob. He slowly turned around to see a girl quietly tearing up behind her cascading hair that covered her face and his line of vision from her heartbreaking tears. He groaned, he was terrible at handling women when they cried. But he couldn't stand to see her fragile hands feverishly wipe her tears away.

He frowned and walked towards her and picked her up, he then gingerly laid her on his bed and got ontop of her; momentarily shocking her and making her stop her tears. He looked down at her with a predatory smile, "You're such a cry baby you know that?" it took a moment for her to process what he said through her grief engulfed body. She narrowed her eyes at him, "you're so freaking cold hearted you know that? It's like you have no heart!" She cried out while hitting his chest. He dipped down and began tickling her stomach by nuzzling his head and using his long cold fingers to tickle her against her shirt.

She was cute he had to admit, but he didn't feel anything for her other then friendship. He still loved Jillian, he couldn't get her out of his mind, even after her death. Her orange locks against the sun rays, her pearly white smile and her yellow eyes. Eyes almost as yellow as his own, her pale skin which had freckles scattered over her as if they were dancing over her skin. He thought (y/n) was beautiful too, her gorgeous (h/c) hair like silk that fell through his fingers whenever he tried to comb her hair or bundle it up in his hand. Her skin as soft as baby skin, and her eyes held a glimmer of mischievousness and innocence. Not to mention intelligence and beauty dripped off her. But despite all that. He only thought of the girl as a friend. Because.

Because she reminded him so much of his deceased beloved sister.

__

She was standing, facing her back towards them as they walked towards her. Her long platinum blonde hair was whipping silently in the air as she was still with her hands placed crossing over her chest. She got taller, but was still shorter than you; you licked your lips and silently walked up to her.

She turned around and looked at you silently, her brown eyes contrasting with her pale skin and even paler hair. You watched as a sparkle of happiness and joy filled her eyes once her eyes laid on you, it was quickly replaced with sadness and then bitter anger. She frowned and walked towards a cafe, where you three had planned to discuss about the Cody topic.

"I know since you're a huge agent and such that you don't have much time, so I'll cut to the chase and quickly tell you what you need," she muttered, your eyes flashed with guilt.

"When you left, Cody had been in this really weird state. He kept coming home every few weeks and demanding to know where you went, he even went as far as to try and choke the answer out of me," she said in a hoarse voice, you could hear her voice had began to falter and grow limp. .

"Upon one whole year of your disappearance, he lost it." He slaughtered our parents right in front of my eyes, he then came after me and despite knowing that I didn't know where you were; for the sake of my safety I made up a false place. He believed me, I've always thought he was the safest person on earth for me, but everything changed after you left. When he left to go look for you, I ran away."

Your body shook at her words, an undeniable weight of guilt began to build up on your back; Mr and Mrs. McCarthy were killed because of you. You felt salty tears trickle down your soft skin, a sea of guilt and regret forming in you abdomen and spreading it's way to your heart.

Brandon just stood their quietly, he began to rub your back in an attempt to comfort you; he could tell you were upset. Haley looked at you, remorse filled up your being and you felt sick to your stomach. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." your voice cracked.

You stood up and hastily made your way to the bathroom, there you rushed into a stall and quickly released the contents of your previous meal in the white ceramic structure. You felt tears pour down your face, and more acidic lumps make their way up your esophagus. Cody, your beautiful, funny, amazing, light hearted Cody.

You closed your eyes and pictured his lovely pearly white smile, "You look beautiful (y/n)" "I'll always be there for you weirdo" "That's what best friends are for!" "Get away from her you fuckin pervert!" "I'm fine" "Come on loser, tell papi Cody why you're crying!" Flashbacks and memories of him flooded your mind, you began to drown in your despair. Then one last memory came into you mind, and it left you crying all the more.

"I love you so much it hurts" His tear filled eyes cried out to you.

His gorgeous copper brown hair, that very hair that made you want to tangle your fingers in between the locks. Those gorgeous blue eyes, scaled out and left with hollow eye sockets and black blood pooling out. His to-kill-for ivory skin, soft and smooth; turned into a voidless gray color. His whole body, making a 360 and turning into a monster. His beautiful heart filling in with darkness and cruelty, poison.

You sat down and crouched against the stall walls once you finished throwing up, the memories of Eyeless Jack surfacing into your mind. His sadistic smirk with his perfect white teeth

As perfect as the ones Cody had

Those crystal blue eyes soaked in with blood in your bathtub

Cody with sunglasses

That picture that dropped from that strange man you bumped into, it had a heart drawn around your face, and the words "I'll do whatever it takes to get your love back"

A photograph that Cody had printed out, so only he should've had that copy

The memories of that night, the night he broke you, came back. You've been trying so hard to lock it up, but each time a crack came out and all the memories would leak out; it would take so much self control just to tape back up that small crack. You remembered your voice, begging him to stop; the screams that ripped through your vocal cords. Your insides being torn apart, and all he did was smile diabolically and lick you and enjoy the torture you were receiving.

That was all Cody

You felt a hand on your shoulder, and you instantly flinched at it. You turned around expecting to see the monster, but instead blonde hair filled your line of vision; and warm hands enveloped you, and pulled you into a deep embrace.

You cried into you friends arms, you began yelling and ranting out everything; she quietly listened to everything and began soothing you with her voice and all the old nicknames she used to call you with. She took out a napkin and wiped up your tears, but to no avail you began your waterworks all over again. You hitched and you became an ugly mess of sadness; but even through everything, she still loved you. You explained to her about how you were helpless and forced to move over night due to your parents, you told her everything and she understood and forgave you. After crying for what seemed like forever, the red headed boy still remained in your mind, his blue laughing joy-filled eyes looking at you. You mentally even imagined him hugging you and calming you down, and apologizing to you.

Even after everything, you muttered.

"I still love him"