Then I realised, weeks before we went camping she claimed that she was pregnant with my child and she blackmailed me to stay with her or she'd tell everyone and ruin my reputation and education..but she must've been lying because she only showed me her pregnancy test last night and she doesn't even have a small bump yet. She ended up pregnant when we were camping.

"That fucking sly ass bitch.."I mumble and Hoseok looks at me, confused.

"She lied..to me, you know how sick that is?"I could feel my face go red with anger. "What?".

"I can't explain it right now, we have to go"I stood up and pulled him up by the hand.

"Where?"he asked innocently.

"Sangyoo".
-

"You're not right in the head!"I roared and she walked towards me from her door. "What do you mean?"she asked with a frown.

"What are you naming Hoseok's baby?"I bit my lip and she glared at me wide eyed.

"W-wha...no it's yours!"she stammered and walked closer towards me, I said; "I'm not stupid, I didn't realise it before, but you can't fool me anymore"I smile at how she was talking to me as if I was stupid. She looks at me for a moment without saying a word, she was getting teary eyed.

"You're nothing but an attention seeker"I scoff and she fiddles with the hem of her skirt, staring down at the ground.

"You won't tell Hoseok..will you?"

"He won't need to..I know everything"Hoseok comes from behind the wall to Sangyoo's surprise.

"...I..I'm sorry for not telling you sooner Hoseok"her voice hitched as she spoke.

"Why'd did you pretend to be pregnant with Jungkook's before...we did it?"Hoseok stands beside me, she tried looking us in the eye but all she did was stare at the ground.

"I thought he'd leave me..so..I blackmailed him. But I really am sorry"she said it like she meant it, I felt pity for her and her disgusting behaviour.

"Disgusting"I muttered and walked away, I was tired of her bullshit.

Hoseok's POV:

"I just didn't want him to leave me.."she cried and placed her forehead on my chest. "Well..I'm glad he did"I sighed and she looked up at me. "You won't leave me will you?"she snuffled and I looked away, feeling trapped and confused. "I need time to think about..this..this whole situation"I rubbed my eyes in frustration. "W-what?".

"Goodbye Sangyoo"I pulled her arms off of me and walked away, murmurs of her roaring with tears filled my ears. I hated the sound the sound of a girl crying.
-
Lucie's POV:

"I'm home!"I called out as I enter the warm house. "Hello dear, how was work?"mom asked me and I smiled. "It was tiring..but good"I took off my shoes and put my slippers on.

"Good-"my mom was interrupted by Jungkook. "How was old Mc Donald?"he ask in a farmer accent. "He's plotting to murder someone in a minute"I glared at him, as in Mc Donald, I was referring to me. Jungkook was getting on my nerves. I ran up the stairs whilst taking off my cardigan, when I entered my room, I changed into an oversized plain white t-shirt and pj shorts.

When I exited my room, I felt a grip on my wrist pulling me into their bedroom. I was then pushed against a wall.

"What are you d-doing Jungkook..?"I stammer, gazing into his eyes, shocked by his sudden action. He put his hands in mine and intertwined our fingers, he slowly leans in a pecks my forehead, the bridge of my nose, the tip of my nose, cheek and my lips. I responded to his peck by parting my lips and evolving our kiss into a passionate kiss.

He brought his left hand to my cheek and his right on my waist. To my surprise, he bit my lip and sucked on it, I struggled a quiet moan and he smiles.

I brush my lips along his, seeing how he likes it since he does it a lot to me, I earn a grunt from him. He started trailing wet kisses down my jaw and neck. I throw my head back.

"Jungkook"I breath heavily with pleasure and he removes my top, going straight for my chest, he placed his hand on the right side of my chest and squeezes it repeatedly.

I groan at way he touches my body, he whispers; "Jump" and I obey, I wrap my legs around his torso and he smashes his lips onto mine.

I pull out of the kiss. "Why are we doing this?"I smile and his eyes sparkle. "Because I received the best news today, I know now not to take things for granted"he half heartedly smiled and pulled me in for another kiss.

 "Because I received the best news today, I know now not to take things for granted"he half heartedly smiled and pulled me in for another kiss

Thank you all for 5k reads, STRONG POWER THANK YOU! Hope you are all having a good day xox