"Gimme that!"
I grabbed his ice cream and tried to ate it but Taehyung jumped to save his ice cream. I didn't expect such a thing so I struggled with him and as a result a blob of cream got spread near my mouth!

But I successfully ate the ice cream and..... Taehyung's hand.

"Oww!!" Taehyung grabbed his fingers. "Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" I held his fingers and rubbed them.

"Your bacteria will infect my hand!! You greedy air headed cockroach!"

I giggled." Oh! My bad! And your fingers tasted AWFUL!" I replied.

Taehyung smirked. "This is not fair! We must be even... " he said.
"How? You gonna bite me?" I asked and took a step back.

Taehyung grabbed me from my shoulders and licked ice cream on my face!!! Wait let me correct, on the corner of my mouth!!!

"Ewww!!" I pushed him.
"Oh! No! Eww! Ahhh!!!!!" I jumped up and down then pulled a tissue out of my bag.
Taehyung chuckled.

"Now we are even!" he giggled.
I glanced at him while wiping my face.

"Your disgusting! I'm leaving!" I yelled and walked away. I giggled secretly.

Why am I feeling.... woah! Stop! What am I thinking! Erase that stupid moment from your brain!
...... ahh! I can't!

"Yah! Let's go hom....." I turned and gasped! He was not there!

did he left me alone!? OMG! did he got mad at me! GOD! I can't kiss the janitor!!

"Tae!?" I yelled. I took my phone out and gave him a call.

( Taehyung's pov )

"Your disgusting! I'm leaving!" Yu na walked away. I smirked. Then my vibrated. A message from...... Dong Woo!
So he was not dead! I was relived. I thought I killed him!

' having a data with your girl?'

What the heck! I looked around but found no sign of him.

'She have a damn figure man!'

Ok that was too much! I walked back searching for that jerk. My phone started to ring.

Yu na? OMG! I left her alone!

"Hey! Where are you!?" she yelled.
"Are you ok?!" I yelled back.
"Yap pabo! Come quickly.... OMG! No!! Oh! No!" she screamed making a chill in my spine!

"HEY!! ARE YOU OK! WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!" I yelled while running back to her.

No I can't let them take her!!

But I saw Yu na standing in the same place safe and sound!

"Yah! What happened!" I held her hand tightly.
"M.... my skirt fell down...... again.." she replied with a red face!
I startled at her! "......... You Jerk!" I smacked her head with anger!

Unbelievable!!!

"Oww! What's that for!" she whined and rubbed her head.
I walked ahead without talking to her. I was so scared! I thought I lost her!
We walked for few minutes without a word.

"Hey... I'm sorry.... for shouting like that... but just imagine if your trouser fell on the road will you be silent?!" I couldn't trap my smile. I chuckled softly.

"Don't scare the hell out of me like that!" I muttered.

"Oohhh! you do care!" she giggled.
"Shut up pabo! Come on let's go. Oh! And your staying at my place.... tonight" I said.