Introduction

INTRODUCTION

Elsa Arendelle, the new student. She's a reserved and shy person. She loves winter, since it's the time she and Anna bond the most. She shuts out almost everybody after her parents die in a plane crash. She's moved to her aunt's house in Brooklyn with her sister, Anna a few weeks after the crash. She has a hard time finding friends, in her case of isolation. And, as she says, she is a socially awkward person.

Jackson "Jack" Frost, the "guardian". He's fun and loves doing pranks. He loves the cold and winter. He also has an icy ego. Every guy envies his looks and every girl desires to get him. But he doesn't want the attention. He just wants to live a normal high school. He has a sister, Emma, whom he dearly loves. He is the "guardian" because he is an overprotective brother and he watches over his sister a lot. His parents died long ago, when their ship sunk when they were on a cruise. He died his hair white after the accident. No specific reason why. He lives at his old house with Jamie with their uncle who moved in their house weeks after their parents' death. He likes skipping school and is attached to a wooden staff. He says it's a memory of his father.

Rapunzel Corona, the perfect. She's smart, artistic, dramatic and a perfectionist. She likes painting, reading and acting. She has a pet cat named Pascal. She's also drop-dead gorgeous. Every guys wants her and every girl wants to be her. She writes songs, paints portraits of nature and creates her own cake recipes. She's cheer captain of the cheerleading squad. She's one of the Top 10 students. She's perfect, as you can say. But at home, she has a disastrous step mother, Gothel. Her mother always bosses Rapunzel around. She writes Rapunzel's life: Who she'll marry, What job she'll have. Everything. She just gets away in school. Up to now, Rapunzel doesn't know her real parents or where she got her last name.

Horrendous "Hiccup" Haddock, the "dragon tamer". He's smart, friendly and helpful. He got his nickname when he was seven, he had the hiccups and his class started teasing him. Apparently, he got used to the name. He is the "dragon tamer" because of his obsession in dragons. He has a dog named Toothless he loves so dearly. His father is the CEO of a large company. Because of their wealth, many girls have wanted him. But he's smart. He knew that. He sometimes wanted to be regular, like everyone else and not too wealthy.

Merida DunBroch, the scottish. She's tough, brave and random. She moved from Scotland last year. She likes doing what boys do: Play video games, Skateboard, Slack around. But she is never mistaken as a boy. What she loves to do the most is shoot arrows. Archery, to be exact. She has a lot of friends, besides The Big Four. She has three brothers, triplets, to be exact. They're as mischievous and wild as she is. She loves them so much. She, like Rapunzel, has her life planned out for her: Who she'd end up with, Where she'd end up in, What she'd be doing for a living. She is always reprimanded by her mom, and told to act right and have manners. But despite all this, she loves her family.

What will happen if the five collide?

~~~~~

A/N: Hooray! I finally said the background of each of them. As you see, I kinda related them to their movies. Of course I would! Who wouldn't?

Anyway, do you think I did it right? Did I connect their story to their movie?

And Also, tell me if my Synopsis fits the story. I'll be writing the Prologue now ;)

Sorry if the A/N is short.. I guess you wanted it short anyway ;)

P.S. Elsa doesn't have Ice Powers. She also doesn't shut out Anna. She shuts out the world, but not Anna. And her reason isn't to Conceal, but because of her loss. I just wanted to make that clear. It's a bit different, but nice.