7. The Prank / "I Cheated On You."/ byBobby

"Wassup BB MOBB it's Bobby here and today I'm going to be doing the ' I cheated on you' prank WITH her bestFriend *laughs* this is going to be so crazy and I'm so nervous! Omg *smiles* Ok so Brandi is in the kitchen washing the dishes cause we just ate dinner and.. I just texted Brianna the plan just incase Brandi wanted to call her or something. She was a little hesitant but she eventually gave in.

20 minutes later
I already set two cameras up in the living room so I'm in the kitchen right now watching her wash the dishes.

Brandi's POV
I was almost finished with washing the dishes when Bobby came next me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey baby." He said into my neck.

"Hi *smiles*"

"Did you put Belle to sleep like I asked you?" I asked while looking at him.

"Yes, I did no need to worry."

I just smiled.

"Hey baby I have to tell you something important."

"Ok what is it?"

"I think you should sit down."

"O..k."

I took off my gloves that I use while washing dishes, turned off the water, and he held my hand leading me into the living room.

I sat down and he sat down next to me holding my hands.

"Ok what do you want to tell me?"

Bobby's POV
I just looked into her beautiful brown eyes and I immediately started regretting doing this prank.

I took a deep breath.

"Do you remember when I went over to Hanbin's house last week?"

"Yea... why?" She looked confused.

"Well I didn't go .. to see Hanbin."

"Well who did you go see?"

"Brianna."

She snatched her hands outta mine.

"Why?!" She stood up.

"Well.. this is hard for me to say. But. I've been cheating on you.. with Brianna."

"I don't believe you." She crossed her arms.

I showed her the texts between Brianna and I.