I'll Marry This Girl Someday

Could you please do an Austin carlile one where you too are best friends and he texts you saying he's feeling sad so you go over to his and put on his tshirt and music and start dancing and goofing around to make him smile and he secretly takes a video of you and puts it up on Instagram with a really fluffy caption like "I will marry this girl one day" something along those lines, sorry it's long I really admire your writing though :))x

I look down at the newest text on my phone from Austin. 'I'm just feeling really down, you know?' it reads. I hated it whenever Austin felt miserable. I re-read the text and a thought flashes in my mind. I look at the time: gone 10 o'clock. Without thinking twice, I grab my phone and keys, leaving out the front door.

Pulling up at Austin's house, I take a quick look at his house and see that his living room lights are on. I get out and toddle up his drive, knocking on his door.

Immediately, a smile appears on his face as he sees me. "Sofia," He breathes, seeming relieved to see me. I love the tone in his voice, the way he says my name... It's perfect and I fall all over again every time.

"I... Heard you needed a friend?" I smile hopefully.

"At, 10:45?" He reads off his watch before looking back at me.

"Hey, if you need me, I'll be here." I smile at him warmly. "Now are you letting me in or not, punk?" I break the soft moment, not wanting to make things awkward.

"Of course, get in here." He chuckles, shuffling out the way and letting me walk in. I go past, my duffel night bag almost swiping him out as I come in.

"Oh, so you're staying the night?" He nods his eyes at the packed bag in my hand.

"Duh, I'm not going to drive back in the middle of the night, am I? It's dangerous." I try to sound serious, but it doesn't work.

"Mhm, maybe I don't want you sleeping in my house." He teases, closing the door.

He wraps his arms around me from behind. His touch makes me tingle and my heart skips a beat. "Too bad, you're stuck with me." I look over my shoulder and grin.

I loved spending time with Austin, he was my bestfriend. And I loved being in his arms. But then I realised why his arms were coiled around me...

"No..." I mutter, grabbing his arms and trying to pull them off.

"Too late." He murmurs, almost seductively, but the moment offs it.

Savagely, he tickles me. I squirm and kick out.

"Austin, stop, get off!" I giggle between my cackles of laughter.

"Not a chance." He chuckles, spinning my around and pushing me against the wall. His hands tickle my sides and I can't help but die from laughter.

"Austin, for crying out loud." I say out of breath after he stops.

Both of his arms are pressed either side of my head and we look at each other deeply in the eyes.

Heaving, he smirks. "I guess you'll want to go get dressed for bed." He then says, unblocking his arms. He runs his hand through his hair and steps back with a hopeless smile.

"I'll do that," I reach for my bag. "If I can trust you with my back turned to you." I squint my eyes at him suspiciously.

I stride up his stairs into his bedroom, thoughts lingering on him. For so long I've have these feelings for him and I've tried to deny it but I can't help myself. He's my best friend, my everything...

Dumping my bag alongside his bed, I place my phone on the bedside table. It's not the first time I've stayed over at Austin's; we do it quite often. We even sleep in the same bed we're that close. I'm stuck in the friendzone, and I doubt I will ever get out.