Everything About You ft. OM&M, BMTH

Can you do a long Austin Carlile smut/fluff one, where you are friends for some years and you really like him but he have a girlfriend. You both saw her cheat on him and you just take (I assume you mean beat idk) the shit out of her and Austin get shocked and sad and you take care of him then confess your love and he feels the same and fluff and smutttt please!

Fiddling with my hair, I stare at myself in the mirror, looking over my outfit. I'm dressed up for my friend, Alan Ashby's, party. I feel over my curves that the dress emphasises. I chew my lip, does it look good enough?

My mobile begins to ring by the other side of the room. Sighing, I drag myself over my bed and grasp my phone. My frown disappears into a smile as I see who it is.

"Austin," I say into my phone, not being able to help but smile.

"Hello pretty lady." I hear his husky voice and giggle at the pet name. "Are you going to Alan's tonight?" He asks.

"Of course. Where else would I spend my Friday night other than my favourite ginger's?" Harmlessly, I laugh.

"I thought I was your favourite person?" His tone becomes enquiring.

"That's why I said ginger, duh." I roll my eyes.

"Pft, that's right missy. Do you want picking up?" I nod my head although he can't see me. "Stop nodding your head and answer me girly." He chuckles.

I squint my eyes – how did he know?

"Because I'm right here, dummy." Startling me is a voice from my doorway, it's Austin.

"How?" I frown at him, chucking my phone onto my bed.

He shakes some keys. "Got my own, you know?" Oh yeah – I forgot I gave him my spare.

"Why are you in my house?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow.

"I knew you'd want a lift." He smiles.

"There is such a thing as knocking." I reply.

"Eh, walking in is more fun." He shrugs as if it's normal. "Anyway, Chelsea is in the car too." He points his thumb to a wall.

"Oh." I mutter. Not her, please, not her.

"What?" Austin bobbles into my eyesight.

"Nothing – I'll just take my own car." I mumble.

"Sofia, come on." Austin holds my shoulder and shakes it a little.

"You know I don't like Chelsea." I say to him, biting my lip.

"And you know she's my girlfriend, but you also know you're my best friend so you have to tolerate her." He sniggers, but sees I don't find any amusement in the situation. "Sofia, why don't you like her?" He sounds sad, slightly disappointed.

"Just because," I pause. "Something about her, Austin. I don't know, she makes me feel uneasy, I can't trust her and I don't think you can either." I roll my eyes. "That and she despises me." I falsely laugh.

"She doesn't." He scoffs, but in a humorous way.

"Whatever." I walk over and swipe my keys from my desk.

"Sofia, don't be like this. She can sit in the back." He tilts his head like a puppy.

I look at him and I can't help but smile. "Oh... fine then."

"Chelsea, sit in the back." Austin orders, opening the passenger door, but she has a face like a smacked ass.

"Why?" She asks obliviously.