『Chapter 4』

I end up in a squad with Eren, Jean, Armin, and Sasha. I have cleaned myself up and mentally prepared myself for what's to come.

We are standing on top of a building, looking over in the area where the titans are roaming.

"We can do this, guys." Eren turns to face us.

I'm still slightly dazed from earlier. I feel light headed and a little off.

"Ya..." I smile at Eren.

Eren looks over all of us and laughs. He lifts his fist up into the air and smiles. "We will win!" he yells.

Everyone raises their fists and yells in return.

We charge towards the titans at full speed. Flying through the rows of buildings with our 3dmg.

"Titan!" Armin manages to yell right before I zip out of the way of a titan's hand smashing into a building.

I quickly turn and attach myself to the titan's vital area. I rush towards it and my blades slice through clean, with out hesitation.

"Nice!" I hear Sasha yell from behind me.

"Than-"

I feel pressure against my body and suddenly can't move.

After a few seconds I finally realize what is happening.

My heart begins to beat faster and faster. I am inside a titan's hand.

"____!" I hear Eren yell from behind me. Why can't I move?

I try my hardest to wiggle out of the titans grip. Wind rushes through my hair as the titan pulls me closer to its mouth. Tears slowly form in the corner of my eyes. 'This can't be happening.'

Tears fall uncontrollably as I remember my dad's last words.

"Please, live."

These words repeat in my head over and over as the titan brings me closer to its mouth. I am numb.

"I'm sorry..." I choke out, waiting for death.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath in.

'This is it.'

I feel the heat on the titan's breath on my face.

"Sorry dad." I say through tears.

I let my body rest in the titan's grip. I think of Eren. I think of Armin...Mikasa,Sasha,Jean. They are the main reason I was able to make it in this world.
A tear falls as I realize I will never be able to see them again. Never be able to hug them again. Hear their voices.
I take I'm another deep breath and wait...for my death.

Suddenly, I feel the titan's grip weaken. I slowly open my eyes to investigate what is going on. I feel myself start to fall within the titan's hand. I hear a slash and the next thing I know I'm being carried away from the titan's now decaying body. I look up to see who had saved me.

"C-captain" I stutter.

He looks down at me and then back to where he's flying. I smile and grip the front of his shirt tighter. Tears start to fall again, but this time they are tears of joy.

"Thank you!" I yell through sobs, burying my face into his shirt.

"Thank you." I whisper.

Thank you for reading! I probably won't update again until Sunday, sorry:(! I'm going to little tokyo tomorrow and won't be back until really late. Thank you for reading still! Please vote and comment letting me know if you want more! I'll continue to write for now though. Thanks again!

!! I do not own any Attack on Titan charaters! I only own characters I make up. !!