Don't halfass the job

Start from the beginning

Gasps were heard and Andrew left to barf. Paulina sat in front of Star, who lay on the ground. She had a concussion and should stay in the ship but she wanted to see what would happen.

Sam broke down. She sniffed as she saw her best friend so helpless on the ground. Don't die, Danny. Don't leave me.

Tucker sat next to her. He almost threw up at the sight but he held strong. He put a hand on Sam's shoulder. She looked up tearstained.

"Sam. Think. What can we do?"

She sniffed but wiped her face. "It's almost like he is melting."

Tucker nodded.

Mikey shuffled. "Don't you have something for ghosts. To like cure them?" He asked the Fentons.

The shook their heads regretfully but Sam's head snapped up. She looked at Tucker and he frowned. Then his eyes widened. "The Ecto-Dejecto."

Jack frowned. "But that is bad for ghosts."

Tucker sprang up but Sam pulled at his arm. "I'm faster." She went off to the ship.

Maddie crouched next to Tucker. "What will Ecto-Dejecto do for him? It will harm him more."

Tucker shook his head. "We found out it stabilizes ghosts. You do have a bit of that in the ship right?"

Maddie nodded. "Jack wanted to bring it to...." She couldn't finish that sentence.

After a few long and agonizing minutes Sam came running up. A jar with glowing green liquid in one hand. A needle in the other.

Tucker winced and scooted a bit away. Sam plopped down. "Do you think it'll be enough?"

Tucker pursed his lips. "What else can we do?"

The goth didn't say anything but dug out something from her pocket. She opened her hand to show five black pills.

Tucker blanched. "You kept them?!"

Sam felt inclined to roll her eyes. "Of course I did. You and I know of all the trouble Danny can get himself in." She proceeded to open the jar and drop three pills in it. Tucker waved his hands frantically. "That's too much!!"

Sam waited as the pills disintegrated and mixed with the liquid inside. "He needs a lot, Tucker." She submerged the tip of the needle in and sucked the liquid.

The other humans' eyes widened. What was she going to do?

Sam put the jar down and took a deep breath. Please let this work.

Maddie took a step forward. "Are you sure this is-"

She was cut off by Sam's hand reaching out and sliding the needle in Danny's arm. Thankfully it didn't go through. She pushed the liquid in Danny's body and slid it out.

Then she took a step back.

They could follow the liquid's path through the boy's veins.

Richard blinked. "Whoa."

Soon Danny was covered in black stripes. He started glowing green.

"Don't tell me he's gonna float and throw sparkles an turn into a blond barbie princess," Dash muttered.

Danny's body started healing. His flesh became fuller. His hair returned to its former color and seemed even healthier.

Tucker and Sam gasped as the aura Danny only has in ghost form appeared now in his human form.

The boy gave off waves of power as his aura strengthened. His body lifted off the ground as his aura contradicted the island's aura. It got so bright the humans had to squint but no one dared to look away.