chapter fiffteen

Sophia's POV
School was super boring like always and I had nothing to do after. Loren and Jack went out to have a "talk" and Hunter was at football practice. As I was watching Netflix I got a text from Brandon.

B❤: come to our dinner I need to talk ❤️
S: ok

I feel like I haven't been to that diner forever. I can't even remember the last time we went together after everything thing happened.

I changed out of my school clothes and put on my ripped leggings and one of b's sweatshirts. I grabbed some money even though I knew Brandon was probably going to pay for me anyway.

"Mom I'm going out!" I shouted and walked out the house. I walked down to the diner even though it was kinda far but I didn't mind. I got there and walked in and found Brandon sitting waiting.

"Hey babe." He said as I sat down. I smiled.

"I got you your regular." He said and I smiled again.

"What's up b?" I asked him since this was our place to talk if anything is wrong and we need to be alone.

"Well you know how this is out spot?" He asks and I nodded. "Happy well one month/ a year and two months." He said and I smiled.

"I need to stop forgetting our anniversary, I'm sorry b." I said and he shrugged.

"Don't be after all this drama it's okay." He said. "I have a gift for you."

He brought out a bag and slid it over to me.

"I'm nervous." I said and I opened it. I took it out and it was a necklace.

"Brandon I can't take this." I said getting chocked up a but. It looked beautiful and expensive.

"Look at the back." He said and I turned it over. It was our initials "BRR +SRJ" and the date we started dating.

"Babe!" I said and I kissed him. He put it on for me. We got our food and talked about everything under the sun.

"I love you Brandon." I said and kissed him.

"I love you to Sophia." He said and I rested my head on his shoulder. At this moment everything felt right.

----
It was after school and I was supposed to go to the Rowland's house just to hangout. Brandon and I were walking together back from school.

"So then we were-" he said but then I got interrupted by a call. I answered it and it was Blake. I could hear him sobbing.

"Sophia." He said into the phone.

"What's wrong Blake?" I asked and Brandon gave me a look.

"Ariel and I broke up, I need you here. Your the only one close to her." He said crying into the phone.

"Ok. I'll be there as soon as I can." I said worried. I knew how much Blake liked her.

"Babe I got to go. We can hangout later." I said and gave gave him a quick peck.

"Sophia were are you going?" Brandon asked.

"Blakes house, him and Ariel broke up." I said.

"What? No your not going." He said and I gave him a look.

"My friend needs me and your just going to say no because he's a boy?" I shouted and he rolled his eyes.

"We had plans and your ditching them for another guy!" He shouted back.

"Oh, you're worried in going to cheat on you with your friend? Trust me I'm not you." I snapped and he had a hurt look on his face.

"It's not like that, I'm sorry I-" he said watery eyed.

"I got to go." I said crying and ran to Blakes house. It was really far and I wanted to get a ride from my mom but I ran there. I texted Blake saying I was here and went through the front door. He parents weren't home so I just walked in. I could hear him crying and it nearly broke my heart. I walked into his room and he was just lying there.

"Awww Blake." I said and hugged him.

"We broke up and I want to get back together but I don't if it's best for us." He said and I frowned.

"Trust me I've been there you just got to keep asking yourself is this for me or her." I said." You might be making her happy by getting back together but what about you."

"That's true, it's just I thought I loved her." He said and stopped crying.

"If it's meant to be than get back together." I said and hugged him.

"Thanks soph if you can talk to her I'd be vv happy." He said and started cheesing.

"Haha, no probs Blake I'll always be there for you." I said smiling. He tucked in my hair behind me head and we both leaned in but stopped.

"We can't do this." He whispered and I nodded.

"Just hunter, Brandon, Ariel and everyone." I said. We spilt up. I laughed it off quickly.

"I'll walk you out." He said and he walked me out. I hugged him good bye and just left with a werid feeling.

What if we didn't stop?

(A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS TRASH, im sorry the past days have just been hard but I got to stay happy anyways I have some lit news;

IM COMING OUT WITH A NEW STORY SOON! Once I'm done with this one the next one will be good I promise it's going to have Hunter Rowland, Blake Gray, Joey Birlem and more. OK OK IM DONE BC THIS NOTE IS LONG✌🏾)