chapter tweleve

double update because it's been too long.

Sophia's POV
I woke up feeling awful. The only thing good about to day was that it was a Friday. Brandon and I's date was a few days ago. I faked being sick yesterday because I wasn't feeling going to school.

Then I realized that Loren was done with her suspension today and I would have to see her. I feel like I need to forgive her. I'm not mad at her anymore but I feel it's too late.

I got ready by putting on a sweatshirt and then some leggings. I did my makeup lightly and crutched out. My dad decided to drive me to school since I couldn't bike.

I saw hunter walking so my dad pulled us next to him.

"Hey Rowland need a ride?" I said and he smiled. He hopped in the car.

"What's up Soph?" He said.

"Just nervous Loren comes back to school today." I said sighing.

"There's nothing to worry about but you need to forgive her she's a mess." He said upset. I forgot that Loren, hunter and I were best friends.

"I know I need to talk to her today. I miss being besties with her. The only problem is I'm friends with Luna now." I said.

"I don't even know why your friends with her and you couldn't forgive Loren." He said and then I realized it. I was friends with Luna and she kissed B too.

"Ugh, I hate saying this but your right. I need to talk to her as soon as we get to school." I said and we pulled into the school. I got out and crutched to school.

I went to my locker and saw her in the hallways.

"Loren!" I said and she turned around. Once she saw me I could tell her heart broke a little. She walked up to me scarred that I was going to confront her. Instead of saying anything I just hugged her.

"Loren I'm sorry." I said upset and tearing up.

"It's not your fault I kissed you boyfriend you just defend yourself." She said almost crying.

"So can we forget all of this and just be besties again I miss you." I said and she nodded.

"Ok. First thing is to help you get to class." She said and grabbed my books. I was so happy that we were friends again.

----
It was lunch time and Loren came down to sit with us. It was me, hunter, Blake, Weston, Brandon and Luna.

"You guys finally made up!" Hunter said smiling along with Weston and the others.

"Yeah." We both said smiling.

"Anyways since everyone is back together let's hangout after school." Blake said smiling.

"Sure who's house?" I asked smiling.

"You guys can come over my parents won't be home til next weekend." Luna said.

"Should we throw a party tonight!" Loren said and I wanted to mentally roll my eyes.

"Are you sure the last one we threw was pretty eventful." Hunter said totally indirectly Loren.