chapter three

Sophia's POV
It was the weekend and Jack had to come over to my house and work on the project. 

"Loren and I made up." He said and I smiled.

"Good you guys are my best friends." I said smiling. Jack and I have never really hung out just us. Mainly because he was no mans land because of Loren.

"It's really weird all the couple got switched." He said and I laughed.

"It's like she purposely did that." I said and then we started working on the project.

Brandon's POV
I had to work with Loren on this big project today. I wasn't nervous because Loren and I hang out all the time with Sophia and sometimes Hunter.

Speaking of the devil hunter walked I smiling.

"What's up loser, is Sophia coming over?" He asked looking at the bag of chips I had out and supplies.

"No Loren." I said and he gave me a weird look.

"It's for a project." I said rolling me eyes. Then the door bell rang.

"It's open!" I shouted and Loren walked through.

"Hey Rowland's." She said and sat down by the project.

"Hey Loren." Hunter said and then walked away. We started working on the project and talking. We ended up laughing at something about Hunter and Luna.

"There so cringe!" She said laughing. We ended up dying of laughter.

"Ok were done with the project." I said and wrote our names.

"Alright I should text me mom that I'll be walking soon." She said.

"No it's fine just stay and chill for a little bit." I said and she nodded. I threw her a video game controller and we started playing.

After an hour of playing we stopped and talked.

"Your not so bad to hang out with Rowland." She said and I smiled.

"You too Beech." I said and she poked my cheek.

I didn't know what happened next but my lips and hers were connected. It was for a long time. I could feel a little bit of sparks. This was longer than Sophia and I had ever kissed.

I stopped to breathe and so did she. Then her lips connected with mine again. This kept happening for a while but then we stopped.

"Oh my gosh." She said shocked at what just happened.

"I know." I said surprised. I checked the time and that lasted for 20 minutes.

"I should go." She said and a look of guilt splashed over her face. I started to realize what just happened. I had a full on make out session with my girlfriends best friend.

Then Hunter walked out shocked.

"I saw that whole thing." He said and I hit my head with my palm.
-----
Sophia's POV n
I