chapter six

Sophia's POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up and it seemed to be a text every second. It was probably from annoying people like Loren and Brandon. I opened my phone just to see what they were saying.

L: soph
L: I'm so sorry, your my best friend actually my only friend at this point I'm so sorry
L: please forgive me it didn't mean anything to me I broke your and jacks heart
L: I ruined everything, I'm so sorry

I rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe she thought some sloppy apology text would do me anything better. I texted her back

S: your stupid apology means nothing to me, you mean nothing to me bye

She texted back like she was just waiting for me to answer.

L: I'm so so sorry Soph your my best friend I miss you I broke your trust and everything
S: it's funny you still think we are best friends I want nothing to do with you 

She kept texting me but I didn't even care to answer I just left her on read. Then the text from Brandon I didn't even care to read. Then I got a text from hunter.

H: can I come over
S: maybe Rowland
H: I have ice cream and cookies
S: see you in 10

My heart started to race over the fact hunter was coming over. Usually I wouldn't care about how I looked but for some reasons I changed into leggings instead of sweats.

Then I heard the door bell ring and ran to it. I opened to see a smiling hunter.

"Hello." He said holding ice cream and a pack of cookies.

"Hey hunta." I said using an old nickname I had for him.

"Where are the sweats?" He asked looking at my leggings. "I put mine on." He said and showed me his sweats.

"Fine I'll change." I said and went upstairs to change into sweats. I came back down to see Hunter talking to my little sister.

"Do you like Sophia?" I heard her say and I smiled.

"Of course I do." He said and I smiled again. Then I went down acting like I didn't hear the thing.

"Bye." She said and then walked upstairs.

"Oh I see, you like my sister better than me." I teased and he blushed.

"Maybe I do, what are you going to do about it." He teased and I rolled my eyes. I leaned him and kissed him.

"Who's the one kissing you now?" I teased. "Maybe I'm better." I said again and then I turned on the movie which was "Clueless".

"This movie." Hunter said annoying.

"Shut up Rowland." I said and then cuddle next to him.
---
The movie ended and I got up to clean the mess.

"Soph, I have a question." I heard Hunter ask.

"Ask away Rowland." I answered back.

"Whats happening, are you getting back together with Brandon?" He asked.

"Hunter I don't know, why."I asked

"You guys just get back together after you have problems." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm to hurt to get back together with him but why?" I asked. I felt as if I liked Hunter but it just wasn't the same.

"I don't know about this Sophia, your my best friend and he's my brother." Hunter said and I felt my heart deflate.

"So you don't like me anymore Rowland." I said and he came up to me.

"Of course I like you still but, my brother loves you and this would just hurt him more than anything ever. If we're meant to be than it will happen in the future but now it's just to complicated." He said and he looked sad. I wasn't planning to get back together with Brandon but I couldn't hurt him the way he hurt me.