chapter seven

Sophia POV (plz read authors note it's important💜)
I was a mess, a big one. My parents had left me and my sister alone for 2 weeks for some anniversary trip they planned. I was chilling most of the time and my sister just went to her friends house but today she was home.

I spent most of the day crying about this whole thing. I still felt so much pain. If this never happened I would probs be at Loren's house chilling and eating pizza. Speaking of pizza I ordered two boxes for myself.

I felt alone even though Weston, Blake, Hunter and Ariel were here. After the mall fight Ariel stayed over and just let my cry on her shoulder and so did the rest of the guys.

I heard the door bell ring and my sister Megan snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Pizzas here." She said and I ran downstairs and paid. Then I sat down crying a little bit because I felt as if my heart was broken.

The door bell rang again. I thought I tipped the pizza guy? Was he really that greedy to come back for more money.

I opened the door and it was Luna. I tried closing the door back again but she used her hand to stop it.

"So your coming to my house now." I said slightly annoyed, more like very annoyed.

"No your mom called mine and asked if I could check up on you guys." She said and looked around.

"Fine come in." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Wow your a mess." She said looking at the box of pizza I finished.

"I know." I said crying a little more. Damn I was a wreck.

"Ok I feel bad, so what's wrong." She said and sat down. I took another slice of pizza as I explained. I basically ranted about everything from the time I found out to what happened at the mall.

"She called you a slut? You called her a friend, and Brandon you need to fight him." She said and I smiled a little.

"But it was a year we were together." I said and teared up again. She surprisingly hugged me.

"Time doesn't mean much, you guys could have been together for 20 years and cheating is still cheating." She said and comforted me.

"Thanks Luna?" I said teasing her.

"Ok enough sobbing, since your folks aren't home let's have a party!" She said and I almost chocked on my pizza.

"My sister!" I said knowing she would snitch.

"Don't worry she can hangout with my sister." She said.

"But why a party?" I asked her confused.

"It's Brandon and Loren are over party." She said and I started dying.

"Just because you said that I'm letting you throw it." I said and we high-fived.

We had Luna's mom come pick up my sister and she got a lot of food for us.

"Thanks mom, I'm sleeping over." She said and we carried the food inside. Not only was it weird that Luna was becoming some what my friend but we were throwing a party.

"Who should I invite?" She asked going on her phone.

"As many people you want to." I said setting up all the food and then I got ready. I texted everyone separately (Blake hunter Weston and Ariel) to invite them over. I changed into a shirt and then some lace top *pic above* and Luna wore ripped skinny jeans and some crop top.

It was around 8 and people would start arriving soon. I did my makeup really well and then Luna's. The door bell rang and a bunch of people came. I turned on some songs and started dancing.
---
Hunter, Ariel, Blake, Weston, Luna and I all ended up dancing. I remember that hunter and Luna dated, oh well. More people started coming. It was nearly packed.

"Soph, this is lit!" Weston said and I cringed.

"Oh Wes, pleaseee never say that again." I begged and continued dancing. Then I felt someone tap me.

It was Loren. I kept dancing and ignored her. Then she dragged me out like united.

"Loren what the heck!" I shouted over the music.

"Your throwing a party?" She shouted.

"Do you have a problem, your not my mom and what's are you doing here." I said.

"I came over to apologize again, the mall was just so crazy and I was just mad. I was mad that your not my best friend anymore and that I-" she said but I cut her off.

"Loren, I don't wanna hear it, I guess I kinda feel bad for slapping you that hard because my hand started to sting, but other than that I'm fine." I said kind of lying. I wasn't sorry I slapped her.

"No Soph, this isn't right! Your hanging out with Luna! She just using you! I'm sorry please Sophia." She begged.

"Oh you weren't sorry when you called me a slut. Please leave Loren your embarrassing your self." I said and walked away until another hand grabbed me.

"What now!" I shouted and turned around it was Brandon.

"Soph, listen to Loren. I kissed her and I sorry for that." Brandon said and I started laughing.

"Do you think I don't know what happen, please just get out." I said and tried walking away. He grabbed me again and I slapped his hand.

Then Blake came over and pushed Brandon.

"You heard her the first time, leave both of you. Also Brandon I told you I would beat your ass if you touched her again." Blake said and Loren walked off.

"Hit me then." He said. Blake punched him and he fell down.

"That's what I thought, now get out." He shouted and then I hugged him.

"Thanks Blake." I said smiling. We walked back to the dance floor.

"What the hell happened back there?" Luna asked.

"Loren and Brandon just trying to get back in my life." I said and the explained it to her. We took a break from dancing and went to go eat.

"Soph come take a pic with me and ariel." Luna said and we all stood and took a picture. I posted it on Instagram and captioned it:

#____isoverparty but luv my girls

We laughed and continued partying. I saw Zach there and went up to him.

"Wow your actually in my house." I said smiling.

"I know but you know I can't miss a party." He said and I jokingly punched him.

"Owe, can you kiss it better." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You'll be fine." I said and walked back to my group and we dance all night. I would rather have these friends then anyone else right now.

(A/N: ok I hoped you liked this filler chapter but I wanna make an Insta gram book so comment who it should be on

Jack gilinsky

Hunter Rowland

Dolan twins

Anyone else:

Ok byeee!