Party★ = Changes

Taylor's P.O.V

We arive at the party.  Its Packeddd. We hopped out the car,  payed our 2 dollars & went in. They basement was big as hell , but everybody filled that MF up. I might throw me a party & make some money. I lost my thoughts after I heard my song come on. Kstylis Daisy dukes back (;

me:  Ayeeeeeee *starts twerking *

maria: see ima have to watch yo ass

me: *starts laughing* wait where is destiny ?

I looked around to see her twerking on this dude. It look like my brother...  THAT IS MARCO.

Me: oh shittttttttt there she go *points to where they at *

maria: if they here that mean you know who here.

Me: fuck james

maria: ohhhhhh *looks at me then looks behind me *

james: fuck who *wraps his arms around me *

I gave maria the help me look. She was but some random nigga came & pulled her. 

Me: boy let me go *tries to move*

james: gimmie a dance then I will.

Me: fine.

He pulled me to a spot & we was dancing. I felt his member get hard . After the song went off I tried to walk away but he pulled me back.

Me: jamessss * I whinned *

James: you think im finna let you go twerk on these niggas,  you crazy

Me: you was finna come get twerked on by these girls So why cant I do me.

James pulled me real close & kissed my neck & whispered in my ear .

James: cause you mine.

Marco's P.O.V

We came to the party.  I saw taylors bad ass friend destiny & I pulled her. She wasnt  tryin to twerk on me but I convinced her. She was throwing dat ass back right. No front she got me hard (;

She tried to walk away but I didnt let her.

Destiny:  yo time is up ( laughs )

me:  no its not cummmerr *pulls her hard*

We was face to face by now.  I wrapped my arms around her waist. Destiny was beautiful ❤ . I know she ant legal yet.  but baby girl is worth it. I was her first kiss when we was little .  Bet yall ant know that. Taylor gone be mad. She cant be to mad cause I know about her & james Im not boo boo the fool.

Maria's P.O.V

So I was twerking on the dude his name Is Justin he tall got curly hair & carmel skin.  He finneee tho ( ; . The song was over. I moved but he grabbed  my arm. I Looked back at him

me : what ?

Justin: where you going ma?

Me: to find my friends

Justin: not with out giving me your number  * bites bottom lip*

Me: if its meant for you to have it  ill see you again .

He let my arm go. I walked away.  Why did I say that ? I really wanted his number , what if I never see him again ?I lost my thoughts when I bumped  into somebody. I looked up and noticed  who it was.  I just laughed.

Me: boy you must didnt understand  what I said.

Justin: I know I couldnt let you walk away wit out giving me your number,  you know them things only happens in movies.

Me: *laughs* tru , let me see your phone

He handed it to me & I put me number in it to him. He gave me A hug & whispered  in my ear " you gone be mine thats a promise" I just looked at him & laughed.  He left the party After that. I just turnt up the rest of the night I saw the girls hugged up wit they baes.

Vote & comment please ❤