A new beging .

James P.O.V

I know this nigga ant say this his little sister. If this his little sister then that means she " lil tay tay ". If thats lil tay tay then thats his sisster who use to always follow me around and shit. Her and her friends use to have crushs on me. Damn she got bad. She was cute then but I didnt wanna talk to her.  she was my homie lil sister & she was 3 or 2 years younger than me . After her marco said that I stood there looking at how much she grew up. I didn't say nothing.  I just her hand and walk grabbed ed out the door. I heard marco yell don't do shit wit my little sister."

Taylor's P.O.V

Umm idk whats going on o.O .  This dude basically  dragged me out the house.  I keep studying  his face . I swear he looked like james.  I didnt say nothing though. " um can you let my arm go.  I dont know you like that ."  He let my arm go & told me to get in the car. I get in he did too he just keep staring at me.

Me : what

Him: You dont remember  me ?

Me : no,  but if you dont get my reeses you not gone ever forget me .

Him: *laughs a little * You still be trippin over your fav candy I see *Starts car*

Me : who are you,  a stalker ?

Him:  no you got it wrong,  its the other way around,  you & your friend use to stalk me.

when  He said that I knew it was james now.  I just looked at him but closely. He cut his dreads off   he got a lot of tatts  & he got buff. He still cute ❤

Me : oh lord its you  * I shifted towards the window & looked out of it *

Him: its like that now?

Me : yop been like that.

Him:  come on tay.

Me : dont call me that .

Him: oh ok I see.

He drove to the store  went in & came back out with a hole bag full of reeses.  When He came back in the car I Sat up.  he threw the bag at me. I can tell he mad.  Why you mad tho?  You the one who never wanted to talk to me,  ignored  me  & brushed me off. well guess what its a new taylor She dont need nothing from nobody . As crazy as it sounds I rolled out the car.  I was good. I scraped my arm though. I dont like being around people who don't want me around or mad at me. mad at your self.  He stopped the car & ran out to help me up.

James: What the fuck is wrong with you ?

Me: You are!  If you wanna be mad at me over something petty oh well. You should be mad at your self !

James: Tay look

Me: No leave me Alo-

He kissed me.  When He did it felt so different. It felt right . I can't believe he just kissed me ( :