Chapter 8 ❤

Marias P.O.V
[ maria is latino & black , she has a latino actscent & its heavy . she has black  hair with red tips , the length of it is to her midhigh of her back  & she has  hazel eyes , Shes carmel skin & 5'3]

I woke up to my phone blowing up it was justin facetiming me . wait lemme fill yall in . Me and him been talking since the party he is sooo sweet . We went on a date nun major happend tho . This could be a potential  bae if he dont fuck up yall . I answerd his face time .

Me ; ( yawns ) what you want boy?

Justin ; to see you.

Me ; you seen me now bye

Justin ;.stop playing maria

Me ; Okay , okay  I quit

Justin ; what you doing today?

Me ; nail shop with my boos

Justin ;.I thought I was yo boo ( makes a sad face )

Me ; Awnnn you are soo cute

Justin ; i know ( winks )

Me ; i cant deal with you ( laughs ) i gotta get  ready ima call you back after i get out the shower .

Justin ; you can facetime me while your i  the shower ( gives me that look )

Me ; BYE JUSTIN ( laughs )

Justin ; bye baby

I hung up & went in my closet . What To Wear , What To Wear ... I grabbed my white tank top & my rock revivals my papi just bought me they are so fye omg you dont even know . I hoped in rhe shower did my thang and hoped out . I put on my clothes & put my hair in a cute messy bun . I put on my gold chain , my mid sized  gold hop earings , my   rolex  & the rest of my arm candy. I Grabbed my lui V bag and headed down stairs. I gave my mama and papa kisses bye & got in my charger . I headed to tays house I missed my girls .

Destiny's P.O.V
[ Destiny is mixed she is carmal with long sandy brown hair , her eyes are  dark blue shes 5'4]

I woke up and slided out of marcos Arms and headed to the bathroom i used it and when i came out bumped into Taylor..

Taylor :  ( hits me ) why you ant tell me about yall,  I knew yall was gone start fw each other eventually

Me: I thought you would be mad

Taylor : I would never be mad I knew you liked him when he gave you yo first kiss,  y'all some love birds

Me: (laughs) wtw ( whats the word ) today? 

Taylor:  you was supposed to be at home so you could leave out and go wit us to the nail shop ..

Me:  shit.

Taylor : Nigga Maria on her way here so we can go to yo house or..

Me: Lemme borrow some sweats and a tank .

Taylor:  why come you don't want marcos clothes.( says slow and real funny )

Me:  omg shut up ( laughs )

we went in her room she gave me her black nike sweets and a black tank & gave me my face towel and stuff we was talking and Marco came between me and Taylor and picked me up.

Taylor:  hey she was mine first

Marco : & James was my homeboy first. ( turns around and looks Taylor )

Taylor:  ( looks at Marco up and down ) well Played .

Marco took me In his room and layed me on the bed.  then he went back and got the stuff Taylor let me borrow for today & my towels and stuff. He came in and layed down and pulled me close to him.

Me: marco I gotta get ready

Marco: I wanna be laid up wit you all day,  ill take you to the nail shop tomorrow ( lays his head on my neck )

Me: ill be back after we get them Done boo I promise.

Marco: foreal?

Me:  yes foreal

Marco: seal it with a kiss

Me:  nope you got the cuddies

Marco: Destiny

Me:  what marco ( smiles & turns by head over to him )

Marco: seal it with a kiss.

he was looking deep in my damn eyes. we ant kissed since I was  8 & he was 11.  I Leaned in and kissed him , his lips was so plump , he pulled me on top of him and he smacked  my ass hella hard .

Me:  otch marco that hurted ( rubs my booty)

Marco:  im sorry baby ( pecks my lips )

Me:  umhumm w.e ( gets up and grabbed my stuff and heads to his shower )

It Took Me like 15 mins I got out and dried off. and put on my clothes & walked out his bathroom . Marco was still sleep.I grabbed my jean jacket & my bread 11s  and headed to taylors room.

me: ( sits on taylors bed & puts your shoes on )

taylor: You need to use the flat irons or nah ( flipping her bangs )

me:  Yeah Can you do it fir me ?

taylor: Get the computer chair & bring it over here .

I got it and moved it towards her dresser and sat down . She need to go to school for hair .  We was chillin till Maria pulled .

Nails & toes finna be on fleek ✌

• I was in the hospital & im back home now ill try to update the rest of my books

• Hope yall can understand

• Thanks if you do ❤