Chapter 9: Reunite

"You see this crap." A guy in a suit said as he and another guy in a security room watching a small TV. "Talking about this stupid vigilante bullshit." The guy said as he was mad about it. "Hiding or not. This vigilante is a god damn manic. He killed a lot of the people we worked with. He should be locked up in a mental hospital." The second guy said. "He should be dead. Who knows what this freak can do." The first guy said as the door knocks. The guy walks to the door and opens it. "Hey, is this a bar?" It was Luna. Her jacket was unzipped and a shirt that was showing her top boobs. "No, it's not." The guy answered and Luna was stretching her chest moving her shirt a little to show boobs while acting confused. The guy was checking them out. "Damn. I need more drinks." Luna then looks at the guy. "Or maybe you could show me the special." Luna leans closer to the guy. "Maybe I will. Hey, go ahead and take a break." The guy looks at the other guy as he got up and walked to the door. "Clean up after you're done." The guy walks out and the other guy closes the door. "Now we're alone." The guy puts his hands underneath Luna's shirt. "Good." Luna pulls out her hidden blade from her left arm and stabs the guy in the throat. Luna stares at him while the guy was falling down to his knees then to his back and dies. Luna then pulls out an earpiece from her pocket and puts it on her right ear. "I'm in." Luna sits down on a chair and looks at the security cameras. "Good. We're waiting for you to move the elevator up." It was David's voice.

David and Rob were in an elevator with a dead body on the floor. The elevator then moves up. "Look at the security cameras and see how many men are up there." David said as he checks his two pistols while Rob loads his submachine gun. "Guys, there's about thirty of them with submachine guns. They're all scattered around the floor, but I see a door closed and there isn't any cameras in there." Luna explained. "That must be where they are. Thanks Luna." David said. "Be careful up there." Luna said. "Always." David said. The elevator opens and there was a guy standing. He turned around and David hits him with the gun knocking him out. David then stabs him in the head with the hidden blade. "Split up. Attack from two sides." David said as he and Rob go different ways. Two guys were in David's path and they shoot their guns, but David moves behind cover. The gunfire alerted everyone on that floor then there were other shoots fire around Rob's path. David lowers himself down then rolls to the ground to shoot both of the guys with his pistols. They both go down and David stood up. David moves forward and a door opens close to him. A guy with a submachine gun comes out and David kicks the door to stun him then David grabs the gun to lower it down and shoots him in the head twice with the pistol on the other hand. David then continues moving forward and shoots two more guys while running. As soon as David gets around a corner, there was four guys waiting for him and they all fired. David moves back, but gets shot twice causing him to drop one of his pistols. David was behind cover and was checking where the bullet hit him, but lucky it hit his body armor that was underneath his suit. Two of the guys go to David while the other two stayed back. The two guys got closer, David blind fires and kills one of them then charges at the other guy when distracted. David grabs the guy's arm and pushes him back while the other two guys were firing, but were hitting the guy instead of David. David fires back and hits one of the guys in the knee. When David got closer, he threw the body he was holding to the other guy. David shoots the injured guy in the head then points his pistol at the other guy with the dead body, but he ran out of bullets. David removes and tries to reload his pistol. David gets it ready and the guy also aims it at David. They both fired. The guy gets shot in the head and David gets shot on the left shoulder. David fell back against the wall as blood was pouring down from his shoulder. The body armor didn't protect him that time. David then stood up straight and continue going towards the room. As he moved forward, he heard gunshots on the other side of the floor where Rob was. David then gets grab from behind into a choking position and another guy gets in front of David with two knuckles on both fists. He punches David in the stomach making David lose air faster. "We got you now bitch." The guy said angrily and continued punching David in the stomach. David then kicks the guy between the legs and does a drop kick to push himself back to hit the other guy against the wall. The guy from behind lost grip on David so David turned around fast to punch the guy on the jaw. The guy was stun then David grabs the guy's head and starts bashing it against the wall until blood was on the wall. David turned around and the other guy punches David in the face. David was stun as the guy continue his punches then David grabs the guy's arm and twisted it to break it. David pulls out his hidden blade and stabs the guy in the neck. The guy falls to the ground and David was still standing, but in pain. David picks up his pistol and continue moving forward. He kill three more guys as he reached Rob who was getting shot at by four other guys. David goes behind one of guys with his hidden blade. He stabs the guy in the neck then uses the guy's submachine gun to kill the three guys from behind. Rob looks over and sees David. "Come on." David said as he pulls out the hidden blade from the guy.