What Are These Feelings?

Life had been complete heaven for both Kurt and Blaine since they had been reunited. For one, neither felt as alone at school or outside of school. Also, Karofsky hadn't bothered Kurt at all, mainly because he was still scared of Blaine who accidentally broke his nose.

The two boys were currently in line for a coffee at the Lima Bean. It had been Kurt's suggestion to venture there to fully reconnect with each other.

They ordered, received their coffees and made their way to a booth in the far corner of the shop.

"So Blaine Anderson, tell me a little about yourself now that your older." Kurt said.

"Well I'm now 16, I turn 17 in a few weeks. I play football and I sing a little. And I just moved here from California where I went to an all boys private school." Blaine said.

"Must have been heaven for you." Kurt smirked.

"What do you mean?" Blaine asked.

"Well I don't know if this is still relevant but I remember you telling me years ago that you were gay." Kurt said.

Blaine paused.

"Umm you could say that's still relevant." Blaine said quietly and nervously.

"Great! Now I'm not the only out kid in Lima." Kurt smiled.

"Wait what? Your gay?" Blaine asked.

"Mhmm." Kurt nodded.

"Great." Blaine smiled. "Okay now it's your turn, tell me a little bit about yourself."

"I'm 17, it's my senior year, I'm in glee club, and my dad got remarried to Carole Hudson and that means Finn is my step-brother. Also, after this year me and Rachel are going to New York and majoring in preforming arts at some school there." Kurt said.

"Wow I missed a lot didn't I?" Blaine asked.

"Yeah you could say that."

"Are you free tomorrow?" Blaine asked.

"I think so. Why?"

"I was thinking that maybe you would like to come over tomorrow night and stay over, you know like old times." Blaine said.

"That actually sounds great but I don't know if my dad will allow me to have a sleepover with another guy." Kurt said.

"Right. If he asks you can tell him I'm straight and he's got nothing to worry about." Blaine laughed.

"Okay I think I can persuade him." Kurt said. "I mean, it's not like anythings going to happen."

=============================

Kurt arrived at the original Anderson residence at exactly 6 o'clock the next evening. Turns out, Burt hadn't questioned this sleepover and Kurt was granted permission very easily.

He was greeted by Blaine at his door and led into his friends bedroom.

"This room hasn't changed a bit." Kurt noted entering the room.