Forbidden Love (pt. 2)

"So tomorrow night, who are you going with?" Kendall asked Cara, as she lay naked on the blonde's California King bed, later that night.

"No one. Just me," the equally naked blonde said, her hand never stopped caressing Kendall's shiny sleek hair.

Kendall smiled happily, relieved that her lover wouldn't attend the award event with anyone else. At least, if they couldn't go there together, they would be attending the event without a date.

"Thank you, daddy." Kendall kissed her lover.

"You're welcome, baby. I expect you to do the same." Cara raised her eyebrow, giving her a warning.

"Of course," Kendall said then kissed Cara sweetly before back to her position lying on the blonde's firm abs. "I only want to be with you anyway." She pouted cutely, knowing Cara couldn't stand her cuteness.

"Ugh! Come here you cute little thing!" Cara pulled Kendall closer to her, making the brunette giggled happily, before Cara shut her giggle with a passionate kiss.

"Ummhh... I can't wait till my 18th birthday," Kendall said after pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah? What do you want for your birthday?" Cara smiled sweetly at her.

"You. Me. Us," Kendall paused then smirked before continued, "Naked. Forever," she said, still smirking with that cheeky expression of hers, making Cara laughed whole heartedly.

"Forever?" Cara asked, obviously amused with the answer as Kendall nodded excitedly with wide smile planted on her beautiful face.

"Well, aren't we going to get cold?" Cara joked then laughed once more.

"You'll warm us enough. You're always warm." Kendall cuddled deeper to her blonde lover.

"Hmm... And here I thought I'm hot, but apparently I'm just warm," Cara said playfully, making Kendall giggled at what she said.

"You're super hot ..." Kendall purred.

Cara chuckled before she flipped their position so Kendall was no longer on top of her, but underneath her instead. The blonde looked at her with so much affection, Kendall could feel her heart almost burst.

"Kiss me, daddy..." Kendall begged the older blonde.

Cara groaned before kissing Kendall with all of her passion. She claimed the younger girl with her lips, marking her with every bite, every nip, before she controlled the brunette with her tongue, probing Kendall's mouth. She was making sure who the young brunette belonged to.

Kendall belonged to Cara, and the British woman was going to make sure the younger girl knew it. Making sure Kendall could feel it.

Kendall moaned into their deep and intimate kiss. She needed her lover to touch her. Kendall brought Cara's hand up to her breast, without words asking the older blonde to touch her, marking her with her touch.

Cara understood clearly what Kendall wanted as she squeezed Kendall's breast lightly, before caressing the nipple with her thumb and pinched it causing Kendall to pull away from the kiss, and let out a squeal of surprise.

"Daddy... I need you..." Kendall panted, she needed Cara so badly to the point she would humping any of the blonde's body part if she had to.

Cara leaned down and began to suck the perky pink nipple that already stood out proudly. She licked and sucked like a baby needed to be fed. She circled her tongue, teasing the younger girl beneath her before she sucked harder, eyes never leaving Kendall's face, watching her lover's aroused expression.