"Its a projection. Nothing more, and nothing less."

Master Makarov explained as he walked up to 'Jiemma'.

"Hahahahaha, you people are such fools. You might as well give up. Mizukie will be drained of her magic, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

After he said that, the projection completely disappeared. Damn it, why is he doing this? Wait, if that was a projection, where is the real Jiemma?

"Then where the hell is the real one?"

Natsu yelled out furiously. Everyone was quiet, until Rogue shot out an answer.

"The only place I can think he would be is where Sting took Mizukie."

When he said that my heart leaped to my throat. I swallowed deeply and loud enough to where everyone probably heard me. I can't let anyone hurt Mizukie. I fell to my knees with a thud. I held my head with my hands, looking down at the floor. I heard Rogue yell my name, but I didn't bother looking up. Seconds later, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as if they were a set of armer and I was a proud knight. I looked up, and saw Rogue looking at me. His chrisom eyes filled with worry. I had no idea I was crying until he traced the bottoms of my eyes with his thumbs.

"Don't worry. Sting's with her. I promise he will protect her until we get there."

I looked up at him, my tears gone from my eyes. I look at him with the most serious face possible.

"How could you be so sure? I know Sting's strong, but-"

I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto mine. They were cold, but yet warm, and soooo soft. The kiss was short so I didn't have time to close my eyes. I was way to shocked say anything for the moment. He had his eyes closed though. I will admit it, I enjoyed the kiss. No, I REALLY enjoyed it. But why would he do something like that?

"From the moment Sting met Mizukie, I could tell Sting wanted to change. He cares for her. I would even say he loves her. Even though he is to dense to admit it himself. We lost our parents when we were little, and when we lost them, it felt as if there was no point in living anymore, but we new our parents wouldn't want us to live like that, so we decided to live our lives right. That led to us joining Sabertooth. The pain of losing someone so close to you is unbearable. So, that's why I know Sting won't let anything happen to Muzukie, no matter what. So don't worry and please don't cry."

I would have never thought Sting and Mizukie had so much in common. But what happened to their parents? Weren't they raised by dragons? Did they disappear like Mizukie's mother did? I decided not to ask and go back to our main problem.

"I'm sorry, your right. And if your positive about the whole Sting thing, I know Mizie will be safe."

He smiled at my words and got up while helping me up at the same time. We started to walk to the guild doors,p which were now broken down. Before he was out of my reach I grabbed his wrist and he turned to look at me.

"That...uh...kiss earlier. Why did you do that?"

After I said that he had a smirk plastered on his face. He turned around completely with that sexy smirk. Wait, did I just say sexy? Ghuuu, who cares? It is sexy.

"The reason I kissed you is because I like you. No, I love you. I love you Roxan, and I hope you like me back."

When he got to the end of what he was saying, he changed his smirk to a smile. He likes me? No he said he loves me. I heard a capfuls here 'awwws' and 'ohhhs' all through the main hall of Fairy Tail. One girl behind the bar squealed and almost fainted. When I noticed that we were wasting to much time, I grabbed Rogue's face, and pulled it to mine. His eyes went wide this time. Every moment that we were kissing felt so right. The kiss lasted for about a minute until I broke it running to the guild doors, holding Rogue's hand tightly. But before we could run out the door, Makarov stops us with his arm stretching like twenty times his size.

"I'm going to send my strongest team to help you out just in case. Team Natsu. Front and center."

He yelled as the group that came in with Natsu earlier stood in front of us.

"This is Fairy Tail's strongest team. Team Natsu. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy, and Carla."

He points to every person as he said their names.

"We will help your friend, no matter what the cost."

Said the girl with scarlet hair that wears armor. I believe her name was Erza.

"Thank you all for your help. I promise if you need anything, just ask me."

I said as I almost started crying again. We all started heading out the guild, determined to save Mizukie.

-Makarovs P.O.V-

I hope those kids will be safe. I just can't stop thinking of Mizukie. That poor child. She has been through a lot hasn't she? And now that I know her and Natsu are twins, I can only imagine what lies ahead of us. I just hope these kids don't get hurt to much along the way. Not just physically, but emotionally as well.

To be continued in chapter 10

~Confessions Pt 2~