"Thank you Miss?"
"3!"

"Nessa."

"2!"

"Nessa. Beautiful."

"1!"

"0!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Fireworks exploded outside lighting up the sky, my bedroom and our faces.

"Wow!" I giggled. "Close your eyes." The man said.I obeyed and closed my eyes. I felt him touch me and a breeze go by. "Open." When I opened my eyes we were on the roof of the house. "How.."

"Don't question it."

So I didn't.

We rested against the roof laughing and pointing at the fireworks. I had never felt so happy in my entire life. Soon the fireworks stopped and the voices downstairs got quieter and less frequent. "I have to go Nessa." the man said leaning closer to my face. "Close your eyes."

Like before a breeze went past and when I opened my eyes my window was shut and I laid in my bed. The man was gone and I was exhausted. I wanted to ask my parents who the man was but I just couldn't seem to bring myself to do it. It was the oddest thing.

But I would never forget the man who had given me the happiest day of my entire life.The day where I didn't feel as alone.

______________________________________________________________________

"Fuck!"I shouted sitting up. I laid in some hotel room on a hard bed. A sandwich, fries and a coke sat in front of me.I was changed out of my work clothes into blue jeans and a gray sweater. My head and stomach ached. I heard the sound of a door opening and turned to see my captor wearing a shirt and jeans. His hair was wet."You curse a lot huh?"

"Where are we?"I asked dodging the question. "Eat." Jungkook said taking a seat in front of me. "Answer me first." I said. Jungkook sighed. "Nessa...you need to eat."

"I ain't fucking eating until you tell me what's going on." I said calmly. Jungkook glared at me. He grabbed the sandwich and climbed towards me. He pinned my hands above my head and his body kneeled over mine. I felt my cheeks warm up as his face got close to mine. "What the hell are you doing?" It came out less annoyed and more aroused. "Feeding you.Do you want to do this bird feeding style or lady in the tramp?"

"How about neither ass hat?" Jungkook smirked at me. "Will you eat then?" I nodded my head and Jungkook climbed off of me. I begrudgingly took the sandwich and began to eat it. "Now, what's going on?" I asked with my mouth full. "I'm a vampire." He said. I started choking and laughing at the sametime. Jungkook quickly handed me my coke as I tried to swallow my food. "What?" I asked my eyes watering. "I am a vampire." He said slowly. "Oh bite me!" I said. "Nessa. Let me explain." He said. "This is ridiculous!I am not in the mood-"

"Stop talking."

I immediately closed my mouth. Not because I wanted to be because I felt like I had to. "See..how do you explain that?" He questioned pointing at my closed mouth. I glared at him. "Kiss me." He said looking into my eyes. My cheeks got warm as I felt my body go forward. I climbed into his lap against my will and wrapped my arms around his neck. My eyes were bugged out. My lips puckered against my will and I went cross eyed staring at them. Jungkook laughed. "Stop." I stopped my action and fell off of the bed away from him.

"What the hell?!"

"See. Vampire." He winked at me and flashed his smile.I saw 2 buck teeth that made him resemble a bunny and 2 fangs. "You. You're the man from my New year's day." Jungkook nodded his head. "You haven't aged at all.."I was astonished. "You know you're a pervert, right?" Jungkook sat up straight. "What? How am I a pervert?" I rolled my eyes."You were trying to woo me. And I was 7!" He still seemed confused. "I was just being nice." I shook my head. "Whatever. So..say I do believe you're a vampire? What does that have to do with this situation?"

The Vampire That Stole My HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara