"I already have my queen right here."

She giggled and I smiled in triumph. She turned around and looked at me with a serious face, one that wiped the grin off mine. “Edward, I have to tell you something extremely important, and I want you to be honest with me.”

“Of course.”

“I never cheated on you.” I raised an eyebrow at her and she sighed. “I only said that and acted like it because I wanted you to be with someone better.”

“What the fuck, Blair? So none of that shit was real?”

“No.” she said shamefully. She started to cry. “I just want you back, Edward. Steven hit me and he tried to touch me and you would never do that. You're so sweet and I don't know why I keep hurting you.”

I pulled her into my chest and let her cry softly. “It's okay, Blair. I know how you feel.”

“You do?” she asked looking up at me.

I smiled and wiped her tears away with one hand, the other still around her waist, and I said, “of course. I'm not perfect.”

“I love you so much.” she said.

“I love you, too, Blair. You don't understand how much I love you.” I said to her before pecking her forehead and hugging her tightly again.

+

“-and that is how I got this crown.” Aliby said, finally finishing her extensive story of how Princess Tiana gave her a tiara. Blair fell into conversation with Al so I decided to muster one up with Harmony.

“Moni, I'm taking you to Humming High tomorrow for school. You aren't staying the whole day, though, because we have to go to the markets and shoppes to find some stuff for your room, okay?” I said before focusing back on the road.

“Okay dad.” she said. I like it when she called me dad. I like kids. Maybe I should have more.

+

When we got back home, I posted a picture on twitter of all if us in the car with the caption,

“the girls and I are finally home.”

It was late, eleven pm, and Aliby was sleep while Moni was wide awake, as well as Blair. Madeline's car was in the drive way and instantly guilt flooded over me. We went into the house and everyone went up stairs. I went into the kitchen and Madeline was sitting on the bar, reading a book. She looked up and sent me a smile and I sent a small one back.

“Before you go into this long ass apology, I just wanted to say congratulations. I knew it was gonna happen because you two can't resist each other.” Madeline said.

“Is it that obvious?” I laughed with her.

“It really is.” she said, hopping off the stool. “Anyway, I have work in the morning and I need to go. Oh, and here is your birthday present since it's tomorrow and I probably won't see you. Aliby's is in her closet.” she handed me a box about the size of an average pillow.

“Okay.” I said walking her to the door. “Thanks Madeline. You really were a - a breather for me. And I guess you're pretty cool.”

She laughed. “Whatever. Night.”

“Night.” I said, watching her pull out the gates.

I closed the door and for a minute I just stood there, questioning tomorrow. I have so much I need to do, plus it's Chad's day for home breakfast so we have to go to his house. When did I get so busy? I jumped slightly when I felt a pair of hand on my shoulders, but then I relaxed once I realized it was Blair.

“You're so tense.” she said softly, her hands rubbing my shoulders. I sighed in content. “Want a massage?”

“Please.” I said.

We walked up the left set of the stairs and I checked on Aliby and Harmony before following Blair into the room.

+

The next morning when I woke up I was alone in a king sized bed. I sighed before sitting up. I hope Blair didn't leave. Not yet. I went to Aliby's room first and was surprised when I didn't see her, but she could just be downstairs. Harmony wasn't in her room either and that is when I started to panic. What if Blair left with the girls? Oh God...

I walked downstairs trying to collect myself. I just need to stay calm.

“Happy Birthday!”

I took a step back and laughed once I saw everyone still in their pjs. They all laughed along and I got a hug from everyone, Blair being the last.

“Don't I get a birthday kiss or something?” I said with a smug smirk.

“Who lied and told you that?” she said before leaving a kiss on my lips. And another. And another. And then I was hit by a pillow.

“Get a room!”Aliby yelled.

I rolled my eyes and we all went into the kitchen where breakfast was served. I took a picture of us all and posted it on twitter because, like I said, I'm addicted.

Edward_Styles: The big 3.6 today with the family. Ain't no better way to celebrate.

It was nice, the tweets fans sent in. I saw my mother smile and nod at Blair. Blair sent it back and stood up and left the room. She came back with an envelope. I was given presents, some of them were quiet embarrassing, like the pack of condoms I got from Drake.

“What's that daddy?” Aliby asked.

“Nothing!” I said quickly tossing it back in the bag making Drake crack up wildly. Madeline's present to me was the Divergent book set and to Aliby her's was a giant box of Lego's. She was quiet pleased.

“Last one.” Blair said handing me the envelope.

I smiled at her and opened it slowly, trying my best not to rip it. I pulled out a blank card and when I opened it my eyes widened in shock. I looked up at Blair and she smiled. On one side there was a black and white ultrasound picture, on the other it said,

“Hi daddy. Only seven more months to go! Love, your twins.”

_______________________________________

Wow. Okay.

But guys, Prince Niall. Omg, omgomg sijsfn omg aofnew fuck!

Anywho, What's your favourite part of the chapter?

/so not edited/

xBreHoran