"How can I?!" He yelled to me. "Huh?! How?!"

I grabbed his face and pressed his lips to mine. I melted all over again. His lips were cinnamon, and warm, and God. He placed his hands on my hips and I pulled his closer to my height. Our sloppy snog was ended by a knock on the door, sadly.

"Housekeeping!"

We watched each others eyes and Edward pushed me against the covered door and attached his lips to mine again. My hand was under his shirt, sliding over his toned abs. He shuddered and pulled his shirt over his head. I rested my hands over where his heart was. My initials were tattooed there. BMM in the smallest print, yet I die every time see it.

I moaned in Edward's mouth as he lifted my shirt. His hands sent electricity through my body .“Edward.” I gasped when he cupped my bum with his hands.

“Hmm, I missed you so much.”

“Mhm? You wanna show me?” I purred into his ear.

+

I watched in pain as Edward called Madeline and told her exactly what had happened, wrapped in a satin sheet, bare underneath. And I watched as he begged and pleaded for her. And I left as her told her he 'missed her', he 'didn't mean it', he 'could care less about me'. 

I had changed into a large hoodie, Edward's, and some shorts before plopping down on the couch. I can't believe I actually thought I meant something to him. I was just a shag. I need some beer or something.

"Why did you leave?" Edward asked coming out the room. I ignored him. "Blair —"

"Go ask your girlfriend." I spat.

He chuckled and sat beside me. "Awe, my baby's jealous."

My baby.

His arms sent around my waist and he pulled me on his lap and I straddled him, placing my head on his chest. He smelled so good all the time, and he was so strong.

"You said I was nothing to you." I said.

"That's quite distant from the truth, really." He said. "Madeline said she understood, but we were never really dating so it was fine. I've only known her fro four days."

"Oh."

"Yeah." He said. "I miss this. Cuddling with you."

"Mhmm." I hummed. "I want—need to tell you something really important Edward."

"Okay."

"I —"

"Open! Open!" Harmony and Aliby's voices came from outside the door.

Edward sat me on the couch and opened the door for the girls. They ran in and his shut it after noticing the group of girls getting off the lift.

"That was awesome!" Aliby yelled.

I looked at Edward and I watched as he hugged his two daughters and I smiled. . .and if you think about it, today was a pretty awesome day so far.

/Edward's POV/

You can pretty much guess that paparazzi followed up through Disney. Blair looked beautiful in her Aztec patterned, white and black jeans, black boots, and her black sweater. Her hair was so long and curly. Before I knew it, I was holding her waist. The parade was just a bunch of Disney characters, but the girls loved it. Including Blair, who took pictures of everything.

"Edward the princesses are so pretty." She said.

I pulled her back into my chest and kissed her cheek before putting my head on her shoulder.