Epilogue

EPILOGUE

4 months after the wedding, Dylan and I both agreed to quit "Royals". Lavigne stepped down as the leader of "Ecstasy" and gave it to both Logan and Anita. 2 years later, Lavigne died of amnesia. Her funeral was huge and instead of sitting down and saying what I had to say in my mind, for the first time I stood up in front of everyone and gave a speech about my sister and I actually cried in front of everyone, which I've been doing lately. Dylan let me know that crying doesn't show weakness. Not being afraid of crying shows strength.

Dylan decided to give the power to Bianca. Bianca, Logan, and Anita collaborated on coalescing their gangs and making it one because they've helped each other so many times as if they were one group already so why not make it official? Logan and Nicky got together as well as Bret and Anita. Trish and Bethany started hanging out and I could tell sparks were flying.

Years later, I had a beautiful boy that I named Tristan. A year later, I'm pregnant with my 2nd child and we found out it's a girl yesterday, and Dylan and I agreed on naming it Lavigne.

And the million dollar question some of you may be wondering...will I ever let them join a gang? Probably not considering how messed up my siblings and I got and how I'm the only one still breathing, but that really isn't my decision to make when the time comes. I just hope my kids chose the right path they want to through, thorougly and carefully before they regret the path they chose for themselves. I hope they make better decisions than I ever did, but we'll see what the future holds for them and I will fight for my life, knowing my husband Dylan will too, for my kids to have a better life than we ever did. I want them to grow up with parents and not be raised by themselves as orphans growing more and more disfunctional everyday. I could never live with myself if that ever happened, and I won't.

So...are you curious to what "Royals" and "Ecstasy" call themselves now?

                                                       "Royals Ecstasy"

                                                             THE END