Chapter 7

Chapter 7

DYLAN'S POV

The doorbell rang, so I went to go answer it in nothing but a towel because I just hopped out of the shower. I opened the door and it was Bianca, who looked as beautiful as ever. Footsteps were heard coming towards us, and it was...Lola in nothing but a towel. This. Did. Not. Look. Good! SHIT!

Bianca's smile dropped as she looked at Lola in a towel, soaking wet, as well as I was.

"Oh. I thought it was Trish. Never mind. Hi Bianca!" She smiled at her.

Bianca didn't return the smile. She was too angry by the sight she was seeing.

"B, nothing happened between u-"

"So you're saying both of you took showers at the same time and came out at the exact same time, both in nothing but towels, and come to the door at The. Same. Time? If I didn't know you both, I would've thought you just got married and were on your honeymoon."

"Baby, nothing happened."

"Bianca, he's telling the truth. Nothing happened. He's a horrific person. Why would I want to tap that?"

I looked at her appalled by what she said because about an hour ago she confessed she wanted me to take her virginity. I decided not to say that in front of Bianca because the situation we were in right now was already intense.

Trish arrived and saw us both, still in our towels and shared the same look as Bianca when she first saw us.

"Trish, nothing happened. This is all just a huge misunderstanding that's being blown out of proportion."

"You know Lo, I wish I could believe that. I mean you're still confused about this whole girl and girl situation and people in "Royals" already think something is going on between you two behind closed doors so it's pretty hard to believe you."

"After I almost died, I kissed you with passion. You made me rethink me ever being with a girl might be okay. I chose to be with you, to give us a chance, and you don't believe me? It makes me doubt 'us' ever happening."

Trish wore a sad expression on her face.

"I'm a virgin Trish. I'm waiting for the person I love to take it, and you were the first in line. Trust is apart of being in a relationship. We haven't even gone on our first real date as a couple, and we're already fighting about trust. This relationship was over before it even began. Thanks for making my first girl and girl experience the best."

Lola went in to change and Trish left. I'm sure they're still gonna see each other tonight, because I know Trish will still be going to the club. Today, Lola will start her first job working for "Royals". The same club they were gonna attend for their first date is the same place our next client will be at.

I pulled Bianca's hands inside and led her to my room. I closed the door.

"Do I love you?"

"Yes." She said not looking at me.

I grabbed her chimp moved it so she can look at me.

"How long have we been together?"

"For 2 years."

"Have I ever cheated in the past? Yes with every girl I dated in the past, but have I once ever cheated on you?"

"Not that I know of."

"You know I haven't. You know why?"

She shook her head.

"Because even if I feel tempted to go back to how I used to be I think about you and that feeling goes away. You're the girl who broke the cycle, the one girl that all the other girls who I was with would be jealous because they wanted to be in your shoes. I don't want any other girl but you. This is not the way I wanted to do this or look, but it doesn't really matter because it will always be considered special because you look beautiful and I love you."

"Dyl, what are you talking about?"

I grabbed a box hidden in one of my books on the bookshelf. I walked back to Bianca.

She began to cry.

I knelt down on one knee.

"Bianca Marie Lavendar, I may be in nothing else but a towel but that doesn't change the way I feel about you. You mean everything to me. Lola is an old part of my life, and she's back but everything we have and have shared shouldn't change because of her presence. You're my present and hopefully, my future. Now will you do me the honors in marrying me?"

She stopped her tears from coming out and started thinking about something.

"Not until you promise to make me the happiest woman for the rest of my life."

"I promise."

"That includes not talking to Lola like your good friends, or a friend at all. She may work for you now and that's good, but leave the relationship you both shared in the past. Let it all go."