Chapter 1

Chapter 1

LOLA'S POV

It's been 2 years since my brother's death, however, things have been going swell.

'Lo, Jerry Lowell is in town. He still hasn't paid for the dope we sold him 2 weeks ago. I'm going to need you to code blue him." Lavigne said.

Code Blue: Seductively lure him in a room with me and ask for the money.

"And if that doesn't work?" I asked.

"I'll get Anita to kill him."

I never kill anyone. I'm the baiter. I basically seduce them with my teasing ways to try and get them alone. I don't sleep with them, it's out of my boundary. I'm a virgin and Lavigne excepts that. When she needs that type of dirty job, she goes to Logan. Logan will sleep with any guy just to impress Lavigne, so maybe Lavigne will let her be the leader when she eventually stands down. Also, she picks out pockets from the guys and steals their credit cards and cash, but don't worry Logan doesn't only have sex with the clients, notice how I emphasized clients, because we have girls too as our clients. Logan knows how to hack into bank accounts. Anything related with money, she can do. Lavigne coordinates everything, and Anita is the assassin. She first murdered someone at 11 years old, and it was self-defense. Her step father was trying to rape her. After that, she took self-defense lessons for years and learned how to use knifes, nunchucks, swords, and many other things. She's brutal, just saying. The others in our gang take part in other places of L.A., and each have different talents that are great assets to the gang.

We head to the club Jerry Lowell will be attending. I'm dressed in a short revealing red dress and red bottom heels. You have to dress to impress when you're baiting. I spot urbane looking Jerry Lowell sitting at the bar, texting. I make my way over to the bar. On my way, I feel eyes everywhere from the hungry men in the room devouring me. One of the men stood out to me the most. It was Dylan Deckard, Tristan's best friend. Dylan used to be in "Bastards', but left to fulfill his dream of having his own gang "Royals". Dylan was always the bad boy on the block. His witty charms left desperate "thirsty" girls wanting more. Dylan didn't even show up to Tristan's funeral. Some best friend huh? Besides the fact, he was basically dead to me, he looked rather...decent from where I was standing.

Finally, I reached Jerry Lowell, and from the corner of my eye, I noticed Dylan watching me. I looked at him, and he smirked. I looked away, and set my eyes on Jerry. He hadn't noticed me with his eyes still attached to his phone.

"Miss, what can I get you?" The bartender flirtatiously asked.

"I'll have a Shirley Temple." I smiled.

As the bartender was making my drink, I turned my head to Jerry, and smiled.

"Must be pretty important, huh?" I asked.

His head shot up.

"Excuse me?"

"You haven't looked up once from your phone, so I assume it's important."

"I wish it was. I was bored, so I took out my phone and busied myself with it. But, my attention has gone somewhere else."

"Oh, is that so?"

He slowly nods his head.

A familiar song starts playing, and I feel the need to move my feet to it.

"So, you gonna tell me your name mystery woman?"

"Nah...that'll ruin the excitement of meeting a complete stranger, don't you think? Once you know my name, you know something about me. That just won't do. You can recreate yourself when you meet a total stranger, and that's what I'm going to do. You should too, for instance, wanna dance?"

"Um...I don't dance."

"I highly doubt that."

"Why?"

"Well, are you a virgin?"

"Of course not."

"Then, you should know how to dance. Sex is like a dance, you know? Dirty dancing. Dance with me mystery man."

"Great analogy, comparing sex to dancing." He chuckled.

"Thanks. So you coming or not?"

"Not."

"I guess you'll just have to watch."

I head over to the dance floor, strutting my stuff. I start slowly touching myself, and moving my hips from side to side. I turn around and bend, giving him a clear view of my nice rear. As I bend, I look between my legs and see Jerry licking his lips. I slightly turn my head and see Dylan biting his lip. I feel a little uncomfortable, but shake it off and continue my routine. I make my way back to Jerry, still dancing. I walk around him. I open my legs wide leaning into his lap, and sitting on it. I start moving my hips on his lap, till he puts his hands on my hips and leads my movement, and before I knew it we were grinding nice and slow.

"You like that don't you?" I ask.

"Yeah. I liked that little dance you did too. You definitely had my full attention."

"Good. That's what I wanted."

He clenched his jaw.

"You know what I want?"

"What?"

"Your lips on mine."

"You've gotta earn that."

"Really? How do I do that?"

"Surprise me."

"Want to go somewhere more discrete?"

"It's about time you asked."

I grabbed his hand and led him into one of the private rooms in the club. Unfortunately, this room didn't have a couch in it, it had a king sized bed in it. Right as I was about to unlock the door for the girls to come if Code Blue didn't work, Jerry pushed me on the bed, very brutal that I was sure it'd leave a mark.

"Slow down boy. I told you you'd have to earn this."

"Screw that!"

Jerry locked the door.

I've never been in this kind of situation, so I was a little scared.

Jerry began to undress and walk towards me. I started scooting up on the bed, reaching the pillows. I was trying to think of a way to avoid this from escalating any further. Jerry got on top of me and straddled me and held my hands over my head. He leaned his face onto my neck and kissed it, and bit it brutally. I began hissing in pain. I tried putting those years of fighting into ignition, but it didn't seem to work because he had me held down with great force.

"Stop! Stop Jerry!"

He looked at me with a perplexed expression, and stopped kissing my neck.

"How do you know my name?"

I didn't answer him. I continued struggling under his grip.

He banged my head against the wood part of the bed. I screamed in pain.

"How do you know my name?"

"You owe 'Ecstasy' money. Your payment is way over due."

"So this was all an act to seduce me into paying up? You're not getting a penny out of me. You tell Lavigne, if she wants to get a payment out of me with a threat, send a strong bitch next time."

Now, I was pissed and the fire in me came out. I kicked him in the balls and fell out of his grip. I started running towards the door as he yelled many different profanities. Then, an idea hit me. I spotted his pants on the floor. I ran to it and searched for his wallet. When I found it, I held it tight, till I was hit on the head hard.

I was knocked out. Before I blacked out, I heard a thud hit the floor.