chapter 61: the end of the beginning

indigo was swamped in a huge group hug, everybot piled onto her (apart from shoulder pads >:| ) they all cheered and cried and did crazy stuff as indigo went into 'plank mode' which consists of getting as straight as possible then remaining rigid. she was finally released from the group hug only for knockout to pull her into a kiss. indigo noticed a small form sitting on the floor by his feet and she pulled away from the kiss to get a better look. her instincts kicked in as she looked at the little femme sparkling. she carefully lifted the sparkling up and looked deep into her optics.

" she still doesn't have a name you know..." knockout smiled softly at the two femme's. indigo cradeled the sparkling closer and didn't take her optics off of her as she welled up with tears. she lifted a servo up to softly stroke her tiny faceplates.  indigo took in the sparkling's armor color and smiled at the femme.

"  odyssey..." indigo smiled down at the sparkling. the sparkling giggles at the name and made noises. indigo's smile turned to a grin and she rocked the sparkling. several bots 'awed' as the little silver blue sparkling giggled. knockout chuckles and got close to indigo's audio's.

" odyssey will have all these mechs wrapped around her digits.....and I will be one of them" he whispered then grinned at indigo. indigo nodded then looked at everyone. she still wasn't sure about everyone but she knew she would make friends quickly.

" thank you......for everything...." she said to everyone. she couldn't believe how wrong the plan went but megatron was dead and the decepticons were left with starscream.

" indigo, you and knockout may stay here.....as long as you don't betray us again " optimus offered as he walked closer to her. indigo looked up at him and smiled.

" not planning on it " she grinned and looked at knockout. knockout nodded and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, he leaned over her and looked caringly at odyssey. the moment was short lived as an alarm went off and ratchet rushed over to the computers. odyssey started crying so indigo rocked her gently.

" optimus! we have an autobot signal in earths orbit! " ratchet called out as he typed manically into the console. a sound wave detector appeared and a com link was connected.

" fellow cybertronian, state your reason for being on this side of the galaxy " optimus spoke with authority and caution. there was a short silence before a voice came through the com link.

" uh.... why else? I detected your signals so I came here " a soft lightly accented female voice replied. the sound detector spiked as she spoke indicating the transmission was being recorded.

" well you are welcome to land fellow autobot. we shall send you landing coordinates " optimus replied welcomingly. the femme gave a short chuckle and sighed.

" I wont be landing. i'll be crashing. see you when I 'touch down' " she cut the com off and the room went silent. indigo looked to everyone.

" well then....lets get ready"

--------------authors note-----------------

hey guys! I guess that's the end of this fanfic! hope you guys enjoyed! im sorry for not updating often, I have had major writers block! also im sorry this isn't a great fanfic, its my first ever book that I have written and finished so yah..... i'll update again to tell you that the sequel is coming out. there will be atleast 3 books in this series and I have it pretty much mapped out in my head! hope you guys enjoyed my fanfic!

never did this so I might as well now- I do not own transformers, Hasbro does I only own my oc's indigo and odyssey and the mystery bot! katana is owned by storm fire girl and unite and vita are owned by crioslash prime and her joined writer!

shout outs to awesome people!

stormfiregirl

crioslashprime

XxbewarexX

TFASGAwriter

go check these awesome people out, and I will see you all in the next book! bai!

- crossfire