Chapter 40: drama O_O

(Authors note)
And the drama begins >:D I hope you don't get too mad :D don't worry, there isn't any well described nastys :)-crossfire

Indigo followed megatron to his private quarters nervously, she didn't trust him completely. Megatron opened the door and entered. indigo didn't go in, she was really really scared being alone with the mech.
" Come " he growled.
Indigo yelped and walked in.
" Sit " he ordered.
She obediently did so with her optics trained on the war lord. her optics widened in fear as he locked the door and walked over to her.
" Now...." he sat down next to her and leaned in close to whisper into her audios.
" You have been a very bad girl " he growled huskily.
Indigo gulped in fear as the mech pushed her down so she was laying under him.
" M-megat-tron! " indigo gasped.
He chuckled darkly and glared into her optics. He leaned down and smashed his violent lips onto hers in an aggressive kiss.
~KNOCKOUT HELP!~indigo yelled through the bond sending fear aswell.
~what's wrong?!~knockout asked sending concern through the bond.

Megatron pulled away breathing heavily still keeping eye contact with indigo's frightened optics.
" Why?....why are y-you doing this " indigo squeaked.
" Because you have been tempting me for far too long " he grunted.
Indigos optics widened even more when she realised what he meant.
" That means....." indigo trailed off.
" Yes indigo, I have liked you since I first learned of your excistence " he smirked.
" Now, lets get started, shall we? " he growled sadisticly. indigo started to panic and tried pushing him off but he grabbed her wrists in one of his huge servos.
~KNOCKOUT HE'S GUNNA RAPE ME!~indigo screamed through the bond.
~WHO, AND WHERE ARE YOU~knockout yelled worriedly.
~m-megatr-ons qu-quarters~indigo started sobbing sending fear and pain through the bond.
~I'm coming!~knockout said soothingly.

By this time megatron had dragged indigo to his berth and pinned her down as he straddled her.
" By the time I'm done with you, you won't dare leave the decepticons again" megatron growled lowly.
Indigo suddenly felt the urge to fight back. to let him know that he won't get his way without a fight.
Indigo lifted her leg and kicked him in the manly hood. he rolled off of her and grasped the area of impact glaring at her.
He charged at her slamming her into a wall and swiftly removing her armour.
Indigo struggled to free herself as he took off his armour. She scratched at his chest plates causing energon to leak from the scratches. he growled and pushed himself flush against her.
" KNOCKOUT! "