Chapter 14 -The big reveal

Andys POV
With him glaring at me I...
I start laughing.laughing I know but it was that kind of laugh that would intimidate anyone and anything. Anyway back to him. I laugh in his face and he stays glaring at me but it wavers showing that he's scared."wow that sounded waaaay to familiar" he looks confused as I say this and goes to say something but I shush him by carrying on "u think that u can just walts around here talking to everyone like absolute shit as if they are under you just because ur the oh so big alpha?" " u think that just because ur dumb ass was born into the big leags that u can just abuse your power and you pack mates!?!" He uses my pause and says " you don't know nothing about me, your just some slut who showed up with the alpha that my dad hired to fix this shit" my pack gasps at the fact that he called me a slut and begin to get scared for him I can feel it in the air.everyone can. He obviously notices this as he automatically begins to look around for anyone that will help him. His skank and his beta I believe begin walking towards i sigh annoyed that they r trying to get involved it's just more effort for me. I turn to look at them making my eyes turn from red to black they gasp at this and start calling me a monster "monster u think I'm the monster here bitch I'm the one trying to help your useless pack because your useless alpha can't look after it properly. I'm going to be the one training you lot so if you want to call me a monster one more time I'll take my pack and leave all of your sorry little asses to die." They cower away due to my tone of voice which leaves just me and the dock again. Without saying a word I start squeezing my hand together around his throats all while he is scratching at my hands hoping to get a tiny bit of mercy from me. His pack where telling me to stop but I know my limits I know when someone is about to die so I carry on until he is on the brink of passing out when I finally say "oh yeah and it was familiar because that used to be me" he looks shocked as hell slowly realising who I was "a-and-dre-a" everyone gasps from his pack also realising who the fuck I was. "The one and only dickwad now u call me slut one more time and it'll be way worse". I smirk and punch him in the face knocking him out. He falls to the ground but nobody moves an inch to help him they are all frozen In shock well except for my pack they where just smirking at me. I brush my hands off and clap smirking while I say "well that was a fun introduction now get ur pathetic alpha out of here and scurry."to his pack they all snap out of there frozen state and run up to there alpha. I walk over to my friends and they all bombard me with high fives and jack kisses me while saying " one day your going to get your self in so much trouble baby" I just smirk and say "it's what I do best." And kiss him again.

----------------------------------  sorry it might have been a bit boring cause it was only one thing but oh well I hoped u all liked it and yeah byyyyeee
Peyton xxx