Kendo Club

Natsumi had woken up with a strange feeling in her gut, which is why she is currently walking with bokken underneath her clothing. She didn't know why she chose to bring it, but it just felt right.

Suddenly she heard a shriek, and before her mind registered it she was running at low genin speeds toward the sound. When she stopped, she was in front of three guys, one with a katana, and behind her was two girls, one who looked slightly scared and enraged.

"H-he flipped my skirt!"
The girl yelled, pointing towards the middle one with the weapon. Natsumi looked at him with a fierce gaze, and he returned it with his own and a smirk. Natsumi smiled kindly, "Well then, how about a fight? After all, you shouldn't be going around invading ladies' personal spaces, much less with a weapon at hand, so it only seems fair."

The middle one scoffed, "Oh yeah, well then, let's make a deal. If you win, I'll give my katana to you, and if I win." He thought for a moment before snapping his fingers. "You have to wear the girls' uniform for the rest of the week, so that's three days."

Natsumi internally sighed. She nodded her head slightly, "I agree to your terms." She said, and slipped a hand under her shirt before pulling out her bokken. Still smiling, she unleashed a small amount of killing intent towards the guy, and watched as he began to sweat nervously. 

"Well then, squid-head, let's fight." She said calmly, and shot forward off her right foot. Before he could react properly, she slammed her bokken into his side, making him stumble. She brought the bokken back, and hit him in he stomach, and when he lurched over she raised the wooden weapon and brought it down on his back, and then she kicked him over to the wall.

The guy landed hard, and his eyes swirled comically, signifying that he was passed out. His two accomplices were panicking at their leader being taken down so easily. Natsumi walked calmly up to the katana that he had dropped during the fight, and promptly sheathed it and attached it to her belt.

She turned back to the two girls, "Are you two alright?" She asks. The girls had been staring in awe at her skill, but now snapped their gazed towards her. "T-thank you for defending me Naruto-kun! You were amazing!" One girl stuttered out, "Yeah!" The other agreed.

"It's good that you are not harmed, it would be a shame for such beautiful ladies to get an injury." She said with a wink and a small smile. The two blushed, and thanked her again before stumbling off, leaving her and the three guys.

She turned to them, they didn't show any sign of being ninja, so they weren't much of a threat. The two still conscious blanched as she walked over to their leader. And watched, slightly frightened, as she picked him up off of the ground by his shirt with one arm.

She turned to the two, "You two, come with me." She ordered, leaving no room for them to protest as she walked off. They scurried after her, not wanting to have to fight her as well.

She dragged squid-head as the other two followed, and after some time reached the club room. She quietly opened the door, not knowing if anyone was in there, after all, they didn't have chakra signatures.

She took a small breath and pushed it the rest of the way open before stepping inside. The room wasn't packed, but it did have some people, and they all turned to look at her. She blushed slightly at the attention before clearing her throat and throwing squid-head to the ground.

"May I ask who the instructor or leader figure here is?" She asked politely. A voice spoke up. "That would be me." An older voice said, and a man stepped forward. "I am Atsuo, the instructor and manager of the kendo club." Natsumi bowed in greeting, "I am honored to meet you, Atsuo, but I am sad to say that I have been involved in a... circumstance... with one of your students. The name is unimportant to me, as is his ranking, for I found this man disrespecting the privacy of a couple of girls on the campus. He as well dishonored his sword, as he bet upon losing it over such a trivial fight."