The Mission

Natsumi stood with her arms crossed in front of the Hokage's desk. She was currently listening to the requirements of a new mission that had just been assigned to her. She was supposed to protect someone by the name of Tamaki Suou, and apparently his location was far away.

The Hokage, a woman named Tsunade, finished her small speech and took a breath, "Will you accept the mission Natsumi?" Tsunade looked hopefully at the blonde, she knew that Natsumi needed to do something outside of the village that treated her so horribly, and she knew that the girl's mask was slipping slightly day by day.

Natsumi hesitated for a second before nodding and straightening herself, "I accept the mission Hokage-sama." She answered in a professional and soft tone.

Tsunade smiled slightly at Natsumi's politeness, and mentally sighed in relief. "Wonderful. You will leave as soon as you can, someone shall be waiting for you at the dock near the border of Wave, they will take you to the location. The school year will start around a week after you arrive, and you will be living in the apartment provided for you."

"Hai Hokage-sama." Naruto replied. "Good. You are dismissed Natsumi."

Tsunade watched the short-haired blonde exit the room, and sighed to herself before bringing out a bottle of sake, she needed a drink.

••••••••••••••••••••

After the meeting had ended Natsumi immediately went to pack her bags. She also sealed away plenty of weapons and shinobi gear just in case she would need any.

She had left after only an hour, not even saying goodbye to her friends, and arrived at the dock after a speedy travel. Sure enough, there was a man and a boat waiting for her.

The boat ride had been long, a couple of hours, but she didn't mind the peace and quiet. The boat settled at another dock in a place that was much different than Konoha or the Shinobi nations. It had many elegant looking houses and busy streets covered in large boxes of metal that she recognized as cars, something that she had read about years ago.

She had walked through the area, and got some looks along the way might I add, but she finally found the apartment building assigned to her for the mission. She had immediately packed away her things neatly, and cooked herself a wonderful meal with the food provided for her in the fridge and pantry, before she settled down for the night, a small smile playing on her lips.

Time skip-

Natsumi had been there for a week, and had made quite the name for herself, only secretly. She would often help out strangers who were attacked by muggers or who found themselves in any sort of dangerous predicament. She would use her acrobatic and fighting skills, along with one of her favorite katanas, an orange and gold handled wind katana, to stop most of the crimes that were happening in the city. She wore a black sleeveless shirt, a black mask that went over her nose and hid everything on her face but her eyes, much like Kakashi's, grey loose fitting pants that went down to above her knee, thin black shoes that looked more like long socks and went up to just below her knee, her weapon scrolls attached to her legs, and her katana strapped to her back. Whenever someone asked for her name, she would tell them that she was the Kyuubi Knight, and word spread. Quickly, everyone in the area knew about her hidden identity, and it had only been a week!

Right now; however, was a completely different story as she looked at the large pink school building. She was wearing a brown jacket, underneath it a light blue shirt, and a pair of long black pants, along with some grey sneakers, a pair of grey rimmed glasses, and makeup covering her whisker marks. She had also painted some storage seals onto her wrists for her weapons.

Natsumi frowned a little, and began to walk to the entrance. She was halfway there when she felt someone bump into her. She turned around to see a girl that looked slightly like a boy and was dressed almost exactly like her.

"O-oh I'm so sorry!" Natsumi blinked, "N-no its fine, um, what's your name?" She asked. The girl looked slightly taken aback, but responded anyways, "My name is Haruhi Fujioka, what's yours?" Natsumi smiled slightly, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, it's a pleasure to meet you." She answered politely, using her undercover name.

Haruhi smiled and looked at her, "You as well. If I may ask, what did you get into this school for? It doesn't seem like you got in here by being from a rich family." Natsumi chuckled, "Ah, my scholarship was from Music and grades. Yours?" she half lied, it was her cover, even though it was true that she was smart and exceptional at music. "Mine is from grades as well." Haruhi said, glancing at her watch before looking back up. "Shall we get to class?" "We shall." Naruto replied, and she and Haruhi walked in through the doors, ready to begin their first day of school.

AN: Heyo! I just started this new story, and I hope you all enjoy it, sorry if it's kinda rushed, it'll get better in the next chapter. Hopefully. I might edit.