chapter 1

Everybody who is in the medical room blink in confusion. Several thoughts came crossing their mind as they tried to comprehend the shocking information that they just receive.

"What-?"

"How the f-"

"Say that again."

"I think my brain just became a smoothie."

The young lad in front of them just shrugs his shoulder. "We actually don't know how we became one. We are the children of the Fenton that presumes that. We combine some intelligible power from one of us and the other. We actually are quite comfortable like this and we do not want to be separated." Replied Angelo slowly as he let the people in front of him process everything.

Then he slowly raised up and stand up away from the bed. He shows that he clearly ain't disturbed by the number of wounds littered on his body.

"I believe that it is time for me to go now." Said him as he made his way out. Superman quickly blocked the only way out of the room thus making the young adult growled ferociously.

The adults did not flinch once a bit and stood up high.

"You are prohibited from leaving. We here will monitor your activity as we found that you are given away such amount of strange energy that is not listed on any database on this earth or other planets." Said, Batman.

"Wait, other planets?" Asked Superboy.

"Classified information." Answered Robin while his team groaned.

Angelo sigh.

"So we will be making a deal?" Stated him. The Justice League nodded.

Time break...

"I've seen you bring a young adorable child into the manor master Bruce, " said Alfred as he came out from upstairs to greet the dynamic duo in the Batcave. Bruce nodded in return.

'Why did I get that short straw?!' He grumbled in his mind.

Angelo scanned around the cave and take note of everything that he sees there. Robin eyes him suspiciously. His body is tense in up guard.

"Shall I bring the young master to his room?"

"Yes, thank you, Alfred. Oh, and his name is Angelo."

"Very well Master Bruce."

----------------------------------- line break ------------------------------------

After showing and making sure Angelo is sleeping in the bed, the butler slowly get out from the room and close the guest room's door without waking the latter up.
-------------------- Angelo's nightmare --------------------

Danny's pov

A man smiling at me offering a hand. My body is frozen here. I can't move. Why my body didn't want to move. I look at the white-haired ashes man. His smile is gentle. I am hesitant a moment. As I reach the hand, everything here changes and the man disappears.
I am in a lab. I am chain to a metal table. I tried to phase from the cuff but I can't.
I struggle to get out from this cuff but nothing happens. I look around and notice something. Beside me is a table. On the table is a tray. And on the tray is a knife, scalpel, seductive, ectoranium, dangerous chemicals, syringe and a metal rod that has a mark on it.
"No"
My eyes widened in horror. No! I am not here! This is must be a dream. Sound of footsteps coming. A loud voice of a metal door bump onto the wall sounded. I look in front of me.
It's her.

There! There she is!

"Jazz!"

"Danny"

But then. Everything went black.