Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

    "A little...where are you?

-Me"

    "Somewhere beyond the vast oceans of the Pacific, in the center of the Bermuda Triangle, at the heart of the kelp forests, and go through it and welcome to Atlantica :)

-Tyler"

    She laughed at his silliness. She might not have any feelings for him but she does care for him. Whether she admit it or not, she misses him.

    "Well thank you, my good sir. Now tell me where you really are :|

-Me"

    "Do you really want to know???

-Tyler"

She rolled her eyes.

    "Yes

-Me"

    "I'm here at-"

    "Lex!" She jumped at the voice. Turning towards Zach with a glare, he stood there with a hidden annoyance in his eyes.

    "I've been calling out to you for the past few minutes yet you seem to be very busy" he muttered after a while of calming hisself.

    "Obviously" she snapped at him, irritated at being yelled at. She doesn't like it even a bit; it irks her.

    Zach's hands twitch with her disrespect but he controlled himself. "I was asking if you would like to go to the backyard and have dinner" he carefully states as his other side peeks at her to let her know not to piss him any further. He's becoming more aggressive everyday and now, she's not helping.

    "No thanks. I would prefer going alone" she said as he growled under his breath. 'Why is she being difficult?' He thought angrily.

    "And what? Have other males sniff around to what is MINE?!" he seethed out, not caring if he staked a claim on her even though she hasn't forgiven him yet. All logic and self reasoning left him with the thought of other males sniffing around her. He and his other side do not like it - not even a little bit.

    The air around him started to twist dangerously as more testosterone pumps in his body as his other side urge him to claim their female NOW.

    Alexandrielle clenched her fists on her sides. "Who said anything about going alone?" She snapped at him as she felt the twins approach them.

    "Guys, who's hungry?" Tyson asked aloud; oblivious of the growing tension.

    Tyron gave him a glare and elbowed him in the ribs. "Ow!" He growled as he glared at his twin.

    He doesn't seem to get it as he continues to massage the part his twin elbowed him.

    "I am" Alexandrielle answered as she grabbed the twins and led them to what seem like the door that leads to the backyard.

    "Uuuhhhm...Lex?" Tyson asked uncertainly as he tries to hide his smile in his words.

    "What?!" She snapped irritatedly.

    "You do know that you're on the wrong way, right?" He asked as Lex groaned in embarrassment.

    "Then which way is it?" She asked as the twins just grinned at her before taking off in the opposite direction.

    Huffing, she followed those two as she caught a glimpse of Zach, still seething with his father saying something to him before he stomped out to another door with his footsteps echoing loudly.

    Suddenly, she crashed in a back and she growled under her breath. She was surprised her growl is now stronger so at least she's healing, right? Thinking about it, what will happen when she'll be healed completely? Is she going to leave?

    Her other side growled at her. She doesn't want to leave her tie. Zach is worthy of them. He is strong. He can provide for them, protect them, and love them. No other male will ever be compared to him.

    'Shall I remind you of how he cheated on us?' Alexandrielle snapped at her, angry that she is not cooperating with her.

    'How can you judge him so easily with just one misstep on his part?! I know he loves us! Just hear his side!' Her other side screamed at her before cutting her out.

    "I think we're in the wrong way" Tyson said as he turned left. She just followed the two in front of her.

    "Wasn't it right again?" Tyron asked and Tyson nodded before turning right.

    Alexandrielle tilted her head to the side as the two lead her differently. Go right, go left, to the back, in the front...

    Growling, she punched them both in their backs before yelling "STOP MESSING WITH ME!!"

    They stare at her in horror as if she just turned into the most hideous of monsters. Her eyes felt different as everyone stare at her in that same horror.