6~Road Trip ✔️

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Recap: As i'm being dragged away I get yelled at from the manager telling me i'm banned. It wasn't even my fault. I get back to my car kinda bummed out about my workout being cut short. At least I got some done. I start the engine Led Zepplin's The Crunge accompanying me as I drive home.

*NOW*

*Alex's P.O.V*

By the time I got home it was 7:29 and everyone was up eating what I left for them.

"Morning" I shouted walking upstairs to take a shower. They greeted back before I got to my door.

After taking a shower I got ready to go to Ohio packing all the things I'd need. Quickly I ran downstairs to the kitchen to get a few snacks for the road.

"Where are you going?"

"Garth called letting me know about something strange in Ohio that he needed me to take care of dad."

"I don't want you to go alone"

"What? Why? I've gone by myself hundreds of times and I came out perfectly fine."

"Garth doesn't know what it is and I don't want you coming back dead!"

"But that's not fai-"

"I'm sorry but if you want to go then you're gonna have to take Sam and Dean"

"But they don't even want to go"

"Actually we don't mind goi-" Sam spoke

"See they don't mind" my dad pointed. It's not that I don't want them to come I – You just don't want them to go..... Ok fine, not that they're bad people or anything I just don't know them, but I guess it won't be that bad.

Sighing I finally agreed

"Fine but under 1 condition. They follow my rules and my plan. I'll take ideas and suggestions but my word is final."

"Thanks Alex" my dad said with a smile on his face.

" Whatever." Trying to keep the smile off my face

" And before I forget Garth says hi."

With that being said I turned on my heel and walked out the door. Poking my head back in

" Are you guys coming or not"

" Yeah just let us get our stuff." Dean said scrambling with Sam to get all the things they'll need. After saying goodbye we left.

.

.

.

( A/N Go ahead name the dots I know you want to )

.

.

.

.

After a few hours of driving we finally make it to Ohio and go for a motel. Getting out we enter with our things and go to the front where an old lady was waiting reading the bible.

"Hi miss can we please get a room" Sam asked in a very polite tone clearly surprising the woman.

" Oh sure sweety a room for two"

"Err no just one thanks."

The lady then looked at all three of us and made a face of disagreement.

"Umm don't you think the lady should have a room. I-I mean it's not right for her to share a room with two men."

"Oh no it's ok with me I don't mind" I intervened . We just didn't want to waste money on an extra room.

"O-ok But just letting you know the only 1 bedroom available just has one full sized bed." She spoke with hesitance

" That's fine" We all said.

After finally getting the lady to agree to just give us the key we got settled in deciding to start talking about what to do from there on.

"A 25 year-old man named Jason Brooks Murdered in his room after a late night out at the bar with some friends." Sam read from the news article

" Ok sounds like a normal crime what's that have to do with us" Dean questioned aloud mirroring my thoughts.

"Well allegedly his insides just exploded"

"wait what like ruptured" I asked

"No like just exploded inside his body as if there was some ticking bomb in each organ but that's not the craziest part"

How can it get crazier

"His head was cleaned out like not skull, brain, blood, vessels nothing almost as if it was just some model for a biology class. Yet the rest of his body was left untouched well other than the organs inside of him"

And I spoke to soon

"Um what kind of monster does that cause im coming up blank" Dean mentioned at a loss for words. Sam and I just shrugged not having the slightest clue as to what it could be. Sighing We all decided to go where it all started. The Bar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm back Bitches!! So in case you haven't noticed all the chapters have red check marks on them basically meaning they're edited. I've cleaned up the book a little bit haven't changed the plot or anything so you don't have to go back and reread or anything just fixed some miss spellings fixed the paragraphs stuff like that. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. We got to see a bit of protective Bobby and the boys interacted with Alex a bit more. It may seem like the plots going slow but I swear it'll get better soon I just don't want to rush cause i've read a lot of books like that and I didn't enjoy them as much. Welp anywho, don't forget to like and comment love you guy and remember to AKF

-J