4~Vague Much? ✔️

Recap:I just gave him a disgusted look whilst discreetly pulling out the holy water from my back pocket. I lurched forward tackling him to the ground with his arms behind his back.suprise written all over his face. I worked quickly knowing that if i didn't i'd be screwed. I shoved the bottle in his mouth with it's contents spewing out into his mouth successfully disorientating him enough for me to knock his ass out.

"Damn, and to think all I wanted was some food."

*Alex's P.O.V*

After throwing the now knocked out demon in the trunk I continued putting the groceries in the back now. I did not want my food near that thing. Pulling out of the parking lot making my way downtown walking fast faces pass and I know now dun dun dun dun dun dun dun. (A/N im sorry i had to lol) making my way home. The demon decided to start waking up as soon as I started seeing the house. Groaning in annoyance I pulled over a good amount space away from home and went to the trunk to knock him out.......again.

"God can't you just stay unconcious for a bit longer?"

Going back to the drivers seat making sure the demon would be out for a while I pulled my car in front of the house. Once I finished grabbing the groceries and successfully putting them where they belong without waking them up... at least I thought I did.

"Why'd you take so long?" my oh so wonderful father decided to ask scaring the crap out of me

"JESUS CHRIST!"

"Don't do that dad. Give a girl some warning before giving her a heart attack."

He just laughed at me. Rude.

"You still didn't answer me."

"I couldn't decide what to get then once I did decide there was a line. No need to worry dad i'm alive and well plus I got some food. Real food" I drawled out the ending while opening the fridge to make my point. I mean I wasn't lieing he just didn't need to know about the demon. I didn't want him worrying more than he already does.

"Alright im going to bed goodnight bee." He teased

"Night. Love you" I mumbled. He knew how much that nickname bugged me pun not intended. I mean seriously how was I supposed to know that that was going to happen I was only 5 for crying out loud.I heard my dad calling out a quick love you too before going to his room to sleep. The moment I stepped into my room I locked the door and climbed out the window getting into my car turning off the headlights to make it not so obvious that I was leaving so I could interrogate the demon then get rid of it. I soon found myself in front of an abandoned warehouse Setting up the stuff I'd need to get my answers and get rid of it quickly without much risks. Once complete I went back to the car getting the demon.

"Wakey wakey sweetheart." I mocked the demon.

"Hey!" I yelled

"Get the hell up you big oaf!"

With a few words being uttered under it's breath he obliged to my commands following me with some struggle. You're probably wondering why isn't he just poofing away well you see I used my brain one day and thought hmm how can I get a demon powerless without always having to trick it to go under a demon's trap? because trust me it's a lot harder than you think. So I just got a pair of silver and iron cuffs dipped it into some holy water carved some sigils on it and bam. I got a pair of supernatural hand cuffs that work on most key word most monsters. I shoved the demon into the chair which was on top of a devil's trap with the demon tied down with some rope dipped in holy water to ensure a less likely hood of escape.

"Was there a specific reason as to why you'd attack me?" I asked making my 'toys' visible to his eyes so he knew I wasn't messing around.

"No" his voice squeaked mistake number 1. I absolutely hate being lied to.

"Aww now don't be like that. Have I given you any reason to lie to me?" I pouted irritating him.

"Actually yes you knock-"

"That was an accident we all make mistakes."

"No way in hell that was an accident you literally meant-"

"shhhh"

"Bu-"

"SHHHH"

2 mistake I am a very impatient person, I just wanted some answers is that to much to ask. If I kept going back and forth with this guy I knew I'd be here forever. So I just grabbed a knife with salt and holy water and stabbed him with it. He screamed in agony obviously not liking it one bit I mean he was getting stabbed.

"Tell me"

"NO you don't understand they'll kill me. Please"

"Quite frankly I could give a crap. So tell me damnit." I screamed while twisting the knife closer to his heart making him scream even more.

"My boss told me to they told me to!" the demon panted

"Who?"

"I don- I don't know"

I grabbed a bag of salt pouring it in the pot of boiling holy water

" I swear to god if you don't tell me you'll be drinking this" his eyes widened in a comical way struggling with his binds to get free begging for me to stop, screaming that he didn't know.

"Tell me why then."

"They kept saying that you're special th-that you were important."

"Why am I so important." He went silent saying he wouldn't tell me, that that was the one thing he wouldn't do.

" Okay then.." acting as if I was calm pretending that I was gonna drop it. Like hell I was this is about me. Some psychopath said im special saying, im important. No way im dropping it. I grabbed the pot forcing the demons mouth open then poured it in. His screams bounced off the walls of the warehouse

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me? This could all end if you just told me."

"No I won't" he said spitting blood at me okay gross.

"That's on you buddy" I started reading the exorcism making sure to drawl it out just so he'd go through more pain. I never liked them not after what they did to mom. Soon the demon went back to hell where it belonged leaving me even more confused and with more questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday I got food poisoning which sucks ass and i keep barfing I still am sadly but I felt like Updating. What were you're thoughts on this chapter? Any ideas or suggestions as to what you guys think or want? love you guys and AKF.
-J