1~The Hunt ✔️

Sam and Dean were hunting a vampire nest they thought they could take them down easily a simple opened shut case but boy were they wrong. You see as you're about to witness Dean is about to become a 'delicious' meal for a vampire as Sam witnesses.

"Why don't you hunters ever understand that you can't kill everything that's 'monstro-" The vamp didn't even get to finish his sentence before he got decapitated. Now in that moment the winchesters are wondering what the hell just happend and as they finally look at there surroundings they realize that all the vamps are dead.

"Are you guys alright?" a feminine voice asked.

"Uhhh" Dean is at a lost for words I mean he was shocked.Its not that he doesn't think women are great hunters it's just he was surprised to see a girl take down 14 vampires singal handedly without making a noise. Now that's talent.

"Cat got your tongue? " the mysterious girl asked with a faint smile that showed her dimples even more

"We're okay." Dean said. He then realised the question he forgot about.Where the hell is Sam?

"are you okay" Sam asked him making Deans head turn to spot his location

"yeah"

"My name's Alex... Do you guys have a way home?" the mysterious girl asked

"Ya thanks..We should get going." Dean spoke

" It was nice meeting you Alex"

" You too." As the brothers start to leave with the mysterious girl they finally get a good look at her. They realize that she's pretty bloody and she has a couple of scratches from the hunt, that she's wearing a pretty simple yet basic outfit that you'd find most female hunters wearing.A Black sweater with a black tank,navy blue jeans,combat boots and her weapons in a small yet spacious bag.

"It was nice meeting you guys...have a safe trip home" Alex said as she got into her red 1968 Shelby Mustang Cobra and drove off.

"Damn was that car a beauty. " Dean mentioned.

Alex's P.O.V
After saving those guys I was finally able to visit my dad I haven't seen him in a while which I already feel bad about. But I have at least have had the decency to leave messages every here and then. Before I got there I put some gas,got some food I mean damn was I hungry, Then I was on my way to my dad's. As I pulled up to my child hood home I started getting excited and just a tiny bit nervous.I got out the car,grabbed my bags and made my way up the porch. As I knocked on the door I could hear my old man getting to the door. Once he opened it he pushed the door open and gave me a hug that I've missed and needed for a while.

"How have you been Alex? Hell where have you been? You haven't visited in what 7 months." God did I feel bad about that.

"I'm good dad. Im sorry for not visiting I've just been really getting into my hunts but that's no excu-"

"Don't sweat it Alex at least you called so I wouldn't go crazy worrying. Come on let's go inside." As I got inside the familiar smell of beer, food, dust and the scent of my dad's cologne filled the air.I was happy to finally be home. When I finished taking a shower and putting all my stuff away in my old room I went downstairs to find my dad on the phone.

"You idjits don't think at all do you.Your lucky you got saved by another hunter or else you'd be screwed...You're on your way?" While my dad was on the phone the door bell rang and I went to go open it.

"Bobby it's Dean and Sa-what are you doing here?"

"Balls" and as we all turned around to look at my dad I thought one thing

'What the hell is going on?'

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys I know the chapters short but I wanted to give you guys a chapter slash introductory.The person playing Alex will be Crystal Reed And the gif you see is of Alex during the hunt. I hope you guys enjoy and a shout out to BEATLES_PERCY_TARDIS for helping me out with this. So check her out.Hope you guys enjoy.
- J