5~Just One Time Without A Fight ✔️

Recap:

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me? This could all end if you just told me."

"No I won't" he said spitting blood at me okay gross.

"That's on you buddy" I started reading the exorcism making sure to drawl it out just so he'd go through more pain. I never liked them not after what they did to mom. Soon the demon went back to hell where it belonged leaving me even more confused and with more questions.

Alex's P.O.V

The moment I climbed back in my room I immediately went to the restroom to take a shower. I watched as the blood and grime washed off me and faded into the drain. What did they want with me? What was so special about me? Why? Why ME of all people? All these thoughts ran through my head giving me a migraine. Groaning I got out of the shower. Changing into some PJ's I walked down stairs to the kitchen getting a glass of water and some pain killers.

*creak*

*thud*

"Ow!"

What the hell was that. Immediately going into hunter mode I grabbed the closest thing to me which was a wooden spoon really dad thanks no really im going to die because you decided to move the freaking knives!! I ran to hide behind the door. The moment the kitchen door opened I flipped the person over, threw my body onto there's and held the err- spoon to there throat. I watched as hazel eyes with hints of green and blue widened in surprise.

" Hey it's just me." Sam said

" Oh.. sorry about that I didn't realize it was you and well you know." I said trailing off sheepishly.

"Yeah...could you um get off me please?"

"Oh my god yeah sorry" I said quickly jumping off him and helping him up smooth Alex reeeeaaaallll smooth. Do you ever have those moments where you kinda wish your mind could shut up? No? Just me.

"You're a lot stronger than you look." He chuckled

"Thanks? I hope I didn't wake you I just came to take care of my annoying headache."

Sam shook his head saying that I was fine. After that awkward yet quite embarrassing talk I went upstairs to my room telling Sam goodnight along the way.

The next morning I got a call from an old friend of mine telling me about a case that he was positive I could solve.

"Heya Alex!" Garth's cheery voice rang through the phone

"Hi Garth what's up?"

"Well there seems to be some paranormalactivity going on in the city of Ocean View, Ohio. Can you take the case?"

"Alright, I'll let you know when I get there."

"Tell Bobby I said hi. Bye bee! " I groaned in frustration

"How many people has he told for Christ sake's?" Garth just laughed at me and hung up. What time is it anyways? I looked at the alarm on my desk in bright red numbers it read 5:34 A.M. Who in there right mind wakes up at this ungodly hour? Let alone be so cheery about it. I will never understand morning people. Im already up might as well do something. With that in my mind I got dressed in my workout clothes which was basically a tank top and basket ball shorts. In case you haven't noticed im not one to show off my body. I went to the kitchen and made me a quick breakfast leaving some for the boys.

Once in the car I reverse and go to the gym. Walking through the doors a blast of cool air and the scent of cleaning products and sweat blasted to my nose. I haven't been to this gym in quite some time. I walk to the treadmill to warm up. The first song on my playlist flows beautifully through my ears Don't want to live as an untold story rather go out in a blaze of glory I cant hear you I don't fear you! could have been me by the struts. During one of my hunts a sweet teenage girl introduced them to me. Usually I would've lied saying I'd listen to them but she had a killer taste in music (which included the beatles, pink Floyd, smashing pumpkins, oasis, led zeppelin, etc.) so when she told me about them I definitely made note to listen to them some time. She had a nasty poltergeist problem but she was surprisingly very helpful and was absoloutley brilliant have no doubt in my mind that she went somewhere great. After running I box for a bit, go on the pull up bar, do some push ups, then do some yoga I know pretty out of order but I usually just do what intrigues me in that moment. Soon I find myself at the weights surrounded by men that suddenly cant seem to stop staring and making crude remarks. I go for a 50 pound dumbbell to start off when im suddenly stopped by an egotistical prick who suddenly thinks he's shit.

"That's a bit heavy for a small little thing like yourself don't you think?" his friends laugh I am not even that small im 5'6 for crying out loud.

"Maybe for you princess but sure as hell not for me" He made a sound of annoyance and embarrassment.

"I don't know who you think yo-"

"Im a girl who thinks you're an annoying pain in the ass that needs to learn some respect and get the hell away from me before I beat the crap out of you." Did I mention I can get annoyed easily at times? The man suddenly got very red in the face I know this is bad timing but he's starting to look like elmo.

"You Bitch!" I didn't realize I said that out loud until I saw the man come hurling at me. Easily I moved aside and dodged his attack

"Look sir I really don't want to hurt you." Guess he didn't like that very much. He goes for my face I block him punching him. He gets me in the gut me bending over from the sudden blow quickly readjusting I jump on him bringing him down putting him in a choke hold when suddenly Im pulled away from someone. As im being dragged away I get yelled at from the manager telling me im banned. It wasn't even my fault. I get back to my car kinda bummed out about my workout being cut short. At least I got some done. I start the engine Led Zepplin's The Crunge accompanying me as I drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI here's the new chapter not even gonna pull some excuse about not writing im just gonna be honest I just haven't had time plus I kinda went through writers block for a bit but im back hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry if you found it boring or something this was more of a filler chapter kinda. Love you guys hope you had a great day and if you celebrate HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Remember to AKF. <3
-J