vii

"oh boy you fucked up so much,"
jonghyun has been slapping seongwoo's butt with a towel from the past 3 minutes ago while muttering that sentence. seongwoo can only run and sigh.

"hyung what the actual fuck,"
seongwoo recalled something that happened for something like, 30 minutes ago. while 'daydreaming', of course.

"and, your name, sir? or can i just call you mine?"
seongwoo smirked a bit. but his eyes widened and his smirk faded after he realized what he just said to daniel. daniel's mouth hung up open and the atmosphere is suddenly very warm.

"um– daniel is fine, i guess,"
daniel's laughed a bit, the fake one, of course. he scratched his cheek with one of his finger, trying to break the ice. he could feel his cheeks getting warm as he scratched it.

"a–ah! yeah, um, i forgot your name, uh,"
seongwoo mentally cursed himself because dude, it's only yesterday when daniel told him the name. seongwoo ain't gonna get the d. shakes head.

"oh yeah, um, it's okay! many people did it,"
oh boy way to go, seongwoo. you just made him feel bad. seongwoo muttered a 'fuck' which is pretty much visible from the way his mouth move. god damn it.

"uh, here's your coffee! sorry for the inconvenience,"
seongwoo handed him his coffee, gladfully, without any accidents. jonghyun can feel himself sigh from the corner of the room, looking at the two lovebirds.

"no worries! i'll come back as often as i can!"

and that's the end of the story.

well, not really. they're not a thing. yet. gotta make them a thing first before ending it, aye?

"seongwoo stop daydreaming god fucking damn it there's a customer,"
jonghyun slapped the back of seongwoo's head, making him pretty much awake from his daydreaming. he saw two young boys in front of him.

"a caramel latte and a chai latte, please,"
the one with blonde hair said. well, what's weird is one's blonde and one's purple. oh boy what's up with kids these days.

"oh! the caramel latte goes by my name, samuel and the chai goes by the name daehwi!"
the purple-haired one said.

'wait what– daehwi? isn't that dongho's boyfriend? hoooooo crap this is interesting'
seongwoo quietly eyed the two boys. they seemed pretty close and doesn't seem to would let each other go.

"here's your coffee! you guys made a great couple,"
seongwoo tried baiting them by telling them they look like a great couple. will it work though?

"ah, he's my friend. i got a boyfriend already,"
and the one who answered is daehwi. okay dongho you got yourself a loyal one. when will seongwoo get one?

+++
w h a t