ii

"how may i help you?"

seongwoo turned around at jonghyun, the cashier. might sounds cliché but it is. jonghyun was laughing at the customer that just came, the customer doesn't look all that happy though.

'why is this person playing around with a customer during work?'
he thought.

"seongwoo! come here,"
jonghyun waved to him, ordering him to come there. he crumpled his towel and walked towards his acquaintance.

"this is dongho. he's a friend of mine,"
seongwoo turned to the so-called dongho, which appears to be pretty intimidating. he chuckled and introduced himself.

"i'm kang dongho. you must be... ong seongwoo,"
he said, glancing at seongwoo's name tag. he chuckled back at the friend of jonghyun.

"ong seongwoo. but i guess you already knew,"
they both fist-bumped, decreasing the tense atmosphere before.

"so what's up? you've never been here without a single topic nor problem,"
jonghyun folded his arms and stares at his acquaintance, dongho.

"i need help with my relationship,"
dongho said while looking at the foods displayed.

"you do know there's this relationship consultant right in front of our café, right?"
said jonghyun, completely annoyed now by his friend.

"i know, i know! but i'm too embarassed and scared to go alone! please accompany me,"
said dongho, attempting to do aegyo, which failed and became scary.

"no. i'm busy. take seongwoo instead. right, seongwoo?"
said jonghyun while wiggling his eyebrows at him.

the confused seongwoo looked around and to the building in front of the café. he admit, it would be his chance. but he was also embarassed.

"alright sure,"
seongwoo said it without hesitation after a solid 5 seconds hesitating. he grinned his signature grin to them.

"but why?"
asked dongho. of course he would be confused that a stranger is willing to accompany him.

"why not?"
seongwoo smirked and left them to wipe the tables.

+++
"why not?" -d'ong, 2k17

asdfghjkl this became weird