Chapter 1

It was a cloudy day when Makarov the guild master of Fairy Tail walked into the guild hall holding hands with a ten year old girl. She has one green eye and one brown eye. Her hair was golden blonde with light blue bangs. Her skin was slightly tan though still a little pale. They walked into the guild and everyone looked at them. The girl was scared of all of the eyes on her. "Listen up, brats." Makarov yelled, so everyone could hear him. "This is Lucy. She will be joining the guild. Also don't ask her about her past because she has amnesia. Laxus come here." He said and a teen with spiky blonde hair, grey eyes and a lightning shape scar over his right eye came forward.

"What is it, gramps." Laxus said.

"I want you to look after her." Makarov said and Laxus was about to say no. though that changed when grey eyes met mixmatch eyes. He got lost in them and changed his mind.

"Alright." He said looking at Gramps then he looked at Lucy. "Come here, Lu." Laxus said and she walked over to him and looked up at him. He gave her a small smile and ruffled her hair. She smiled back and her smile light up the entire room. She noticed all of the others staring. She got close to Laxus trying to hide from all the eye and held on to his pant leg. He got her to let go and picked her up, so she was being carried on his hip. He walked over to a table in the corner and after he sat down he sat her on his lap with his back resting against the wall. They sat there for awhile talking to each other with no interruptions. Mainly because the only other kids that were there was Mira and her siblings. Lucy ended up falling asleep and Laxus decided to take her home. Once there he put her in his bed and went to take a shower. Afterwards he joined her and feel asleep.

7 years later Lucy's POV

It's been seven years since I joined Fairy Tail and since then the only one I really talk to are Laxus, Gray, Mira, and Gramps. Laxus and Gray are like my older brother. They are protective of me, though not overly protective. Mira is like my sister and has mellowed out over the years, though she was still mean to curtain people. Mainly because both of her younger siblings died. Lisanna was killed by a beast and Elfman was killed when he tried to takeover the beast, but failed. And Gramps is like a grandpa to me hence his name.

I've just woken up, got a shower and got dressed into a dark blue short toga dress with gold outlines. My makeup consists of black eyeliner, mascara, eye-shadow, and matte black lipstick. For some reason I've always loved wearing togas.

 I then walked down stairs and smell pancakes and maple bacon

I then walked down stairs and smell pancakes and maple bacon. I walked into the kitchen and see Laxus putting them on some two plate. "Smells good." I said as I sat down.

"Thanks." He said. He sat a plate in front of me then sat down with his own plate. "So what's the plan for today?" He asked.

"I'm going with Mira on a girls day to the shopping district." I said. "What about you?" I asked and then dug into the pancakes after I put peanut butter on them.

"I'll be helping gramps with the paperwork." He said as he ate. When we were finished eating he said. "So have fun with Mira and don't get into any trouble."