A/N

Okay y'all. So this is a one part book. I know. Pretty lame. Please don't hate me. I was originally gonna submit it into the #WondertheMovie contest, but... hehe, once I hit the 500 word mark, I was just like, "Nah, man. I'll just make this a regular short story."

I kind of figured the point would be lost if I wrote more chapters, so yeah! I hope you enjoyed. Please don't forget to comment, share, vote and promote, and... whatever else you can think of. Idek.

I meant every word I said and sincerely hope you take those words to heart.
You are beautiful no matter what anyone says and are loved by your Heavenly Father and me, even if I don't know you personally.

Even still, you are loved no matter what. God created you, every fiber of your being. He meticulously crafted you in your mother's womb. He will always love you, no matter what. You are His beautiful creation. You are loved. You are treasured. You are beautiful.

Never stop believing because God made you who you are for a reason. You will change the world, because. You. Are. You.
Not only if you look good, or if you have the highest IQ, or if you have money. No matter what. You will make a difference, whether it be small or large, but even the smallest things we do, have an impact beyond what we could ever imagine.

You are loved.

You are cherished.

You are you.

Never change that.

I love all of you dearly.
Stay wonderful, my lovelies.
Xoxo
Madelyn

P. S. Thank you to all of my supporters who have voted and commented. Your support means the world. You know who you are 😘

P. P. S. Go watch Sherlock Holmes. It's really good.

Love y'all so much!
Stay awesome, my lovelies.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️