[000]

As I take a sip of my soda, I set eye contact with no other than Kim Namjoon, the boy I'm trying to avoid.

"Seo HaeRin? Is that you?" Namjoon tilts his head as he starts walking towards me, probably wondering why I, the only girl in the class that hated his guts, was doing at one of his parties. I actually wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Jae bringing me along.

Surprisingly, my heart started to beat faster when he sat next to me. I'm not gonna lie, he is good-looking, but I never had any sort of feelings towards him.

I realized that I couldn't do this. I needed my best friend to be by my side. Call me pathetic, but talking to boys isn't something I had training on.

"So is there uh, any reason you're here?" he asks, running a hand through his lavender hair. He was trying to make small talk with me.

I shake my head no, refusing to make look Namjoon in the face. I'm pretty sure he senses that I'm not interested to talk to him, because he lets out a long sigh and gets up from the couch.

Strangely enough he holds out his hand, expecting me to take it.

"Since you're new, I'm guessing you haven't heard the one rule I have at my parties."

He pulls my hand with such force that I'm pulled up from the couch and into Namjoon's arms. I stare at his smirking face before he continues talking.

"If you're boring, you're kicked out"

__________________________

That was the teaser to "Touch" . I will try to update at least once a week with 1000 words minimum since it's my first fanfic lol