Friends

Queen Isabella walked up to Lila's chamber, and knocked on her door. "Lila?" Lila  ran and opened her door, "Yes?" Isabella walked in and sat in a chair, "Lila,...The doctor found that your father was poisoned."

Lila turned away toward the window, "I see..."

"I told you he was poisoned and you didn't believe me!" Lila spoke with anger. Even though Christopher was Lila's bestfriend, she still would often get mad at him for he never would listen to her.  He stayed quiet, feeling so low to have doubted the princess, "Lila I'm..."

"Sorry! You better  be sorry! You had me believing that was losing my mind, but it was you who was just being in denial!"

Christopher hung his head backing down, knowing that everything that Lila just said was correct. He was hoping acting like he was ashamed (which he was) she would stop screaming, calm down, and move off the subject. That was incorrect. She didn't care. Not at all. In Lila's mind, she believed that she was doing the right thing by ignoring Christopher was below her. In honesty, she was right. Christopher was very wealthy, but he wasn't a prince or king. And Lila had always been told to over look that, but remember that she was   a princess, and the people that weren't royal, or extremely wealthy were below her.  

Christopher stood up, "Let's go into town." He offered. Lila was offended, being cut off, by just a rich village boy. She scoffed, and began to mess with the silk on her dress, " Town?  You...Want to go into town? " They shared a long silence, before Lila blurted, "Get out."

"What?... Come on Lila," She stopped him, "I don't like repeating myself."  She opened the door for him, "Lila-"

"I'm your princess, I'm your ruler, I demand you to get out of my chambers this instant!" She said thru her tears and teeth. Christopher grabbed his robes and walked out the door. Once he was gone Lila threw herself on her bed, and shoved her face into her soft, comforting, pillows.

Christopher rushed down the stairs frustrated and mumbling to himself, when he ran into Queen Isabella, "Christopher! I had no idea you were here, would you like some tea?" She asked smiling, "No,...Thank you. I'm just leaving." He stormed out the castle.  

All night both Lila's and Christopher's conscious was bothering them. They had never actually had an argument before. Christopher laid in his bed lost in his thoughts until he couldn't handle it anymore. He bolted out of his mansion, hopped on his horse, an rode to the castle. The guards let him in. When he got in the castle... Lila was having super with a boy who looked ten times wealthier than Christopher, though he could tell she was uneasy. The boy was no stranger to Christopher, he was Remy. The boy that if you ever came to France, you would think he was the prince. He had muscles, dark hair, dark eyes, and tall.

Christopher took some steps back, trying not to be seen. He hid behind a plant. "Lila, go take Remy up to your chambers and show him those clothes you got him." Queen Isabella said, wanting some time with the adults. "Of course," She lead the way up the stairs Remy following close behind, and Christopher tip-toeing behind him.

"Oh my, these are fantastic! Where'd you get them again?" Remy looked thru the robes, suits, and other items. "There were a gift from the prince of Spain, he thought they would fit my father-before he pasted- but the were too small."

Remy nodded

He set down the clothes and sat on one of Lila's chairs, "So, have you been considering marriage?" He asked smirking. This question surprised Lila. Though, the true answer was no. She had been so busy lately that she often forgot to eat. Let alone think about her future. "Not really.."

Christopher listened carefully from out side the chamber doors, he didn't like Remy's questions. Marriage?  How idiotic is he?  He thought to himself.

Remy stood up quickly, the sound of the chair falling over let Christopher crack the door open a little so he could see the ruckus. Remy had tackled Lila down, and had her mouth covered. Christopher knew exactly what Remy was trying to do. He busted thru the door, sword drawled. "Get off her!"