💡Introduction💡

"Like anger, depression, frustration, isolation, deception

If I open up to you please don't judge me,
I want somebody anybody just to love me.

It's like I'm only happy when I'm not sober just living life,
sometimes I wish that it was over.

Trust who your enemies was once friends of ya,

I swear this life just ain't me schizophrenia.

I'm lost I need directions,

been running from the truth I'm out of breath I need a second.

But I just smile as if it's nothing wrong because until I find myself I'm just a perfect song.

See when you feel neglected, rejected it's hard for you to ever just forget it, forgive it.

You live your life surrounded but you still feel alone,

I'm not at home even when I'm sitting at home.

I'm not myself any more...."
______________________
The two infamous Kacey Mac and Brandon Dickinson are back at it again. You've got to see a bit of them from Book 1 but that was only the beginning of their story, the worst is yet to come.
_________________________
Many of those associated with Mac have been dealing with her arrest in different ways these past 2 years.

Hailey has finally been adopted by the person Mac had trusted to take care of her and was now attending school with Bella, Angelo, Killa, Kayden and Kimora Cozart.

Although all the kids are in different grades their bond still was growing. Hailey had a love/hate friendship with Killa and Angelo since they both got on her nerves.

She might seem happy to everyone but deep down she prayed every night that her mother and grams came back from the vacation Uncle Durk said they took.
_________________________
Doowop and his OG had yet to visit Mac in jail since the whole "your my cousin" shit went down but always made sure to put money on her books so she wouldn't need for nothing.
__________________________
Tank got pregnant but since Kilo nor Kyrin didn't know who's baby it was they drove her down to the clinic to abort it without the knowledge of anyone else.
_________________________
Jamiyah finally broke the news about the baby to Lil Wet and the couple were now on a break as Lil Wet kept his distance from her refusing to hear her side of the story.
_________________________
Lil Wet still had a hard time dealing with the passing of his father and how Mac took that L for him just to keep him out of jail. He still made sure to visit Mac every Tuesdays and Thursdays with Herb and Greg just to make sure that she was straight.